2000 members!

dmurphy

Admin
ServUO Developer
Feb 10, 2014
We have hit the 2000 member mark today! This is a huge achievement for us and I would just like to say thank you to all staff and members on the forum. You guys are helping to keep the dream alive. Good job!

A few statistics:

• Members: 2,002 (!)
  • Threads: 4,171
  • Attachments uploaded: 5056
  • Disk space used by attachments: 7673mB
  • Male users: 1,436
  • Female Users: 193
  • Unspecified: The rest
  • Average age of users: 34.3 Years

Milva

Admin
Mar 3, 2013
Donate
Donate money to this user
Woot Awesome!! And also for all your work with the forums- Shard List- Offical Server- Etc!! :)

Hank

Nov 14, 2013
Earth
That is pretty darn amazing given the relatively short amount of time ServUO has been a forum community. (Barely 2 years)
Those are some neat statistics!

Thanks to all the amazing members who actively help out and submit cool resources! Big thanks to the staff for keeping the forums online and clean! :D I'm proud to be a member of such a positive and forward thinking UO community.

Reactions: Milva

dmurphy

Admin
ServUO Developer
Feb 10, 2014
That is pretty darn amazing given the relatively short amount of time ServUO has been a forum community. (Barely 2 years)
Those are some neat statistics!

Thanks to all the amazing members who actively help out and submit cool resources! Big thanks to the staff for keeping the forums online and clean! :D I'm proud to be a member of such a positive and forward thinking UO community.
Actually, the site was opened Mar 2, 2013, so just over 3 years. However, since then the site has been growing quite well. When I took the reigns in November 2014 we had ~750 members. We reached 1000 members in march 2015, 2 years after the site opened. Since then we have gained our second 1000 members in almost half that time in ~14 months. Summer months are historically ServUO's quietest time period so we are not getting as much activity right now but we are still on track for may having twice as many posts as last may(827 posts vs 541 posts right now) our most active month in all time has been February of this year with 2031 posts, almost 400 posts more than the previous high of 1663 (Sep 2014) with march this year a close second with 1937 posts.

I have managed many websites in my day and been in administration of many more and I can tell you with confidence that ServUO has very healthy growth right now.

X

xG00BERx

Good work everyone who contributes by either playing the Official Server or helping with the back end stuff either way this is some good stuff!

Hank

Nov 14, 2013
Earth
There has been over 1000 commits to the ServUO Repo! With 30 contributors on github & many more here on the forums!
Two huge achievements in less then a week apart from one another. ServUO community is definitely thriving.

Without every member who signs in and those who help out, this project would not be possible. I think everyone of you deserve a pat on the back. Well done ServUO community & Well done staff who keep it expanding.

You Are Amazing! :D

john burns

Mar 12, 2014
Michigan, USA
vachiadroylia.dynu.net
Shard Name
Vachia Droylia
When you say "You are amazing", I can't help but think of the movie "Need for Speed". Especially that scene where they jump over the two lanes of traffic and the blonde passenger says "you are amazing, we are amazing". For some reason that come to mind.