We have wedding cakes, pieces, dress, tux, arbors, candles, white chairs and more
and the dress make me look like a shrek , whats her name, character!
LOL
:eek:
Wedding OMG.jpg

So this is what is going to bring back players?? Marriage?
Uuuuuuugh,,,,,,,.....

Shazzy :cool:

I really don't understand Broadsword, it's like they're a child with a brand new toy and they can't help but break it out of curiosity...

More art is of course, always nice, but this... takes the cake.

I really don't understand Broadsword, it's like they're a child with a brand new toy and they can't help but break it out of curiosity...

More art is of course, always nice, but this... takes the cake.
Cake???
Yeah takes the cake, you have 6 designs of tiered cake plus the ones in this pic AND the little bride and groom to go on top!!!! LMAO!
LetThemEatcake.jpg

I love new art also, and I know Milva and others can probably make some really nice stuff with the arbors and table chairs.Ooooo also a LONG skirted wedding great table.

Right above these at 40661 and 40662 is a creature and a horse. Wonder if they are going to make a better horse for players?Ethereals.jpg

Anyway night all!

looks more like 1 cake and a chocolate fountain ;) I definitly would take the fountain for myself :p

I see another patch coming out- the whole tux outfit is weird- top you can see on the paperdoll but not on the char
the pants when on you can see them at all they disappear and need viewequip to remove- plus with any piece on-when looking at the char it looks like a steel item sticking out from the back of the char :)

Agree! :) the dress is fine and the arches are really nice! will need addongen updated :) maybe we can get you to do this

So, slightly off-topic (but related to this), do we know what version of the client that the SVN 'officially' supports? I'm running 7.0.55.4 right now and wouldn't mind upgrading the sever (and clients) to match, but I don't want to go too far and break something on accident. So, didn't know if there was some place that this information was posted.

I am running the latest with no issues.
@Milva here is the latest for the addongen. Made it to items up to 42000/ The last item is at this point 40703.
[doublepost=1486303161][/doublepost]I have to get the palamino to work!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• [ServUO.com]-AddonGenerator-HS(3).cs
    34.2 KB · Views: 3
Thank You Shazzy for the updated AddonGen :) I should be able to do up those arches later and post them . Oh so the palamino and the windrunner are new mounts? Both would be really nice and different for sure!

Thank You Shazzy for the updated AddonGen :) I should be able to do up those arches later and post them . Oh so the palamino and the windrunner are new mounts? Both would be really nice and different for sure!
I posted the windrunner in the scripts section :]

Back