hi i downloaded serv uo so me and some friends could play osi without buying expansions and tweak it a little bit.. but after i run the master repo and start the server all the TOL / Highseas mobs quests NPC's and quest items Dont spawn or generate.. how can i make this the newest version of OSI.. or get them to spawn properly.. i was trying to enter the underwater dungeon but theres no quest npcs or quest items that spawn... i can add them from add menu but thats a pain of course

yes everythings checked and i downloaded the repo master... ALSO i just went to blackthorne dungeon... nothing as well
[doublepost=1522852208][/doublepost]
bd1c67d467308bde1f5d8e48417c1ba8.jpg

https://gyazo.com/bd1c67d467308bde1f5d8e48417c1ba8
[doublepost=1522852334][/doublepost]https://gyazo.com/d9fd92d4038de3d04522a072a19b6967

Helper Paulson For exploring the deep quest is supposed to be here..i can add him with add tho
[doublepost=1522852392][/doublepost]i saw Argalep fix blackthorne dungeon.. but idk how to download his commit... does his commit not effect the Master Version?

Something is not right :) why does it look as though Tram and Malas are in the SS plus the buildings look destroyed? You need to give more information, where did you download your game client also have you downloaded the servuo repo very recent? Your createworld gump I believe should still show all checked- to spawn you need to check each one.
Yes if you just downloaded servuo all fixes up to now would be in

This Screen Shot was of BLackthorne castle Dungeon??? what are you talking about
[doublepost=1522854336][/doublepost]ALSO all is checked on createworld... downloade REPO last night... IT never asked for client data or a client path when i ran the complie win bat... My client IS current OSI with ALL EXPANSIONS... All the server files are from the repo folder.. it never asked anything after i ran compile win bat
[doublepost=1522854494][/doublepost]that second screenshot is of trinsic did you open it
[doublepost=1522857282][/doublepost]Serv Uo is On my desktop not in any uo directory either.. could that be a problem.. i cloned the zip of master repo last night.. when you click servuo repo at the top

Back