I was just thinking would be a awesome idea if some one would like to make a download of servuo latest code all compiled and ready to go so people wouldn't have to grab a compiler to play servuo since it will probly be getting lots of users now.

Not sure what you mean by "grab a compiler", all they have to do is run the batch file to compile the server.

right.. download, extract package, run the compile.Win.bat .. launch your ServUO.exe

Maybe he thought he needed Visual Studios or some kind of fancy editor. All he needs is the latest .NET framework installed from Windows Update, assuming he is using a Windows box and he's a he. :)

Also, edit the ServerList.cs if your going to be having people join you after you port forwarded sometimes you can still have issues.

If your doing for yourself then just connect obviously using 127.0.0.1 or the other addresses it gives you but if your port forward and someone can't join it might be because of ServerList.cs

Lines 39-41 should be this code
Code:
public static readonly string Address = "WORLD IP HERE";
public static readonly string ServerName = "SEVER NAME HERE";
public static readonly bool AutoDetect = false;

The first line of it you will need to go somewhere like here: http://www.whatsmyip.org/
Then it should look like this for example (Not my real IP Address)

Code:
public static readonly string Address = "95.82.45.123";

Then you can move onto naming it for whatever reason or just keep it the same it usually like "My Server" or something

Lastly you need to change
Code:
public static readonly bool AutoDetect = true;
to
Code:
public static readonly bool AutoDetect = false;

basically saying ignore everything else and do as I say.

Hope this helps and even if you already know it might just be good for documenting for the new people joining the ServUO Community or even the coding community in general :)

Back