They stopped development almost 2 years ago. The domain just probably went offline. There had been little to no communication from them in a very long time. @zerodowned was a Dev there, maybe he can shed some light on JustUO for you.

The website is up and the repo is still there. As stated, I stopped development on the project long ago when Dian (who owns the website) went MIA. I came to ServUO to help with development here instead of maintaining that project. I have talked to Dian since that occurred and he was hoping to come back but he doesn't have the time. He seems to be paying to keep the lights on still. Zerodowned stayed because ServUO had no EC support at the time and he was passionate about EC. I don't think he has done anything over there since mid 2016.

yeah i gave up on it once it became clear that it was so far behind there was no point in trying

EC is cool but i honestly cant stand playing in it

UO will always just be the classic client for me. Something about that art is so comforting in it's simplicity.

I've also never been a fan of layering 3d models on 2d images, never quite looks right to my eyes.

Last edited:
Just my opinion, but I think ServUO should use JustUO as a linux version.
It throws a lot less errors when running in linux from what I have seen so far.

Just My Opinion

The errors while running linux are from the updated compiler in mono + an unfinished and untested commit to the makefile. Since linux does not have mono64, thats mac exclusive

:9 sad about Justuo its been inactive for awhile except advert bots I can open and cruise it but cant login ,, tho I still ocassionaly check it since I use JustUo ,, Have gotten help here with different things I fix or work on ,, I just gotta remember to add that I use JustUo because occasinaly scripts need a tweak I get from here

:9 sad about Justuo its been inactive for awhile except advert bots I can open and cruise it but cant login ,, tho I still ocassionaly check it since I use JustUo ,, Have gotten help here with different things I fix or work on ,, I just gotta remember to add that I use JustUo because occasinaly scripts need a tweak I get from here

I check back to it every once in awhile, but still can't log in. Looks like it might have been abandoned by the owner.
So sad.

to frikin sweet gonna d/l all of it as a backup Also would it be possible to have a separate thread or a section started for Ppl who use Justuo because occasionaly there is a difference in coding

JustUO must have gone down that is a bummer because some of the scripts on there I want I will have to see if they are here or if they are just a loss that would make me so sad :(

Back