zerodowned

zerodowned submitted a new resource:

Account Gold/Platinum Search - Command that brings up a gump to display the gold and platinum balance for all accounts.

The idea for this script came from @Tasanar ; I made it a few months ago and hasn't been released to anyone but him yet.

Use command [Accountgoldsearch to bring up a gump in game that displays the gold and platinum balance of all accounts with options to filter Ascending/Descending based on acct name, gold balance, or platinum balance.

Because this displays account names and therefore consider fairly sensitive information it is set to accesslevel Administrator....

Read more about this resource...

You should only use this if you use the new gold system from TOL. This is not ment for ML and older shards. You can still physically count the gold as it is not stores internally

Empty as in it doesn't show your own acct name?
Just list off accounts, no values. But i already know why.
You should only use this if you use the new gold system from TOL. This is not ment for ML and older shards. You can still physically count the gold as it is not stores internally
All clear, it's for some ToL new system. By the way: ToL gold system is about to store virtual currencies for account?

Been using this and it's super handy. Had a player tell me that HousePlacementTool hadn't deducted gold from his account. I asked him how much gold he had before then checked his gold and it had fallen from 430k to 125k so I was like hmmm I think it worked just fine!

Thanks Zero super useful script I check it every 4 or 5 days.

Been using this and it's super handy. Had a player tell me that HousePlacementTool hadn't deducted gold from his account. I asked him how much gold he had before then checked his gold and it had fallen from 430k to 125k so I was like hmmm I think it worked just fine!

Thanks Zero super useful script I check it every 4 or 5 days.
Thank YOU :)

Not sure why but my list doesn't seem to update with this plugin. I see gold values in the list from the very first time I typed it... but for instance if I [add gold 60000 to myself or something else the list doesn't get updated. I closed the gump and ran the command again as well. Ive even restarted the server but the values remain the same. I've got a user right in from of me with 1.5million on their ledger(account gold is on and on TOL) but they show 0.

Back