Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get time I'll do a write up for compatibility with RunUO. Some of the achievements may not work unless you install certain systems such as teh EA PVP system and vendor searching.

Thank you sir! I guess my version on ServUO is quite similar to RunUO 7.0. I' m not sure how to start the first Eventsink and such.
Post automatically merged:

yeah, sorry, been busy with work. but that and @Voxpire 's response on TimedAchievementTracker

have you added in the new events?
if yes, recompile the core
if no, you have more work to do
No sir... not sure how to even start. If I had the first Eventsink and such as a starter I could probably go from there with the others... maybe:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I wanna get this system working. When can I expect to see something?
Post automatically merged:

It's been a few days since we've spoke.

Here's the errors i'm getting now:
C#:
Errors:
 + CUSTOM/New Systems/Achievement System 1.2.1.2/AchievementSystem-master/AchievementSystem.cs:
    CS0234: Line 16: The type or namespace name 'VendorSearching' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS0234: Line 23: The type or namespace name 'Khaldun' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1089: The type or namespace name 'QuestCompleteEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1320: The type or namespace name 'SkillGainEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1339: The type or namespace name 'SkillCapChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1355: The type or namespace name 'StatCapChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1435: The type or namespace name 'JoinGuildEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1494: The type or namespace name 'FameChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1499: The type or namespace name 'KarmaChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1574: The type or namespace name 'VirtueLevelChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1584: The type or namespace name 'PlayerMurderedEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1607: The type or namespace name 'CorpseLootEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1617: The type or namespace name 'AccountGoldChangeEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1662: The type or namespace name 'SkillCheckEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1673: The type or namespace name 'RepairItemEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1681: The type or namespace name 'TameCreatureEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS0246: Line 1700: The type or namespace name 'TeleportMovementEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 + CUSTOM/New Systems/Achievement System 1.2.1.2/AchievementSystem-master/Gumps.cs:
    CS0234: Line 10: The type or namespace name 'VendorSearching' does not exist in the namespace 'Server.Engines' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Once this system is up and running on my server i'll look into buying others from you! Exa: the PVP Tournament System
:)

Last edited:
Making this compatible with RunUO, as well as the pvp tournament system would undertake a massive overhaul. I simply don't have the time to do that at this time. I'm sorry.

I don't have RunUO. I use Land Of Archon a ServUO repo (an older version). Was simply saying that Land Of Archon ServUO seems kinda like RunUO. Ok...np though. I'll look for help elsewhere.

Just got this system... It compiles fine but the server crashes when a character logs in. I tried with a new character, old character, fresh server...

Crash Log:
ServUO Version 0.0, Build 0.0
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 2/2/2022 9:00:26 AM
Mobiles: 43515
Items: 193559
Exception:
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: source
   at System.Linq.Enumerable.FirstOrDefault[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
   at Server.Achievements.Achievement.CheckAchievement(PlayerMobile m, Object o) in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Scripts\Customs\AchievementSystem-master\Achievement.cs:line 112
   at Server.Achievements.AchievementSystem.CheckAchievement(Mobile m, AchievementType type, Object check) in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Scripts\Customs\AchievementSystem-master\AchievementSystem.cs:line 226
   at Server.Achievements.AchievementSystem.EnterRegion(OnEnterRegionEventArgs e) in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Scripts\Customs\AchievementSystem-master\AchievementSystem.cs:line 1310
   at Server.OnEnterRegionEventHandler.Invoke(OnEnterRegionEventArgs e)
   at Server.EventSink.InvokeOnEnterRegion(OnEnterRegionEventArgs e) in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\EventSink.cs:line 2209
   at Server.Region.OnRegionChange(Mobile m, Region oldRegion, Region newRegion) in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Region.cs:line 1184
   at Server.Mobile.UpdateRegion() in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Mobile.cs:line 7267
   at Server.Mobile.MoveToWorld(Point3D newLocation, Map map) in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Mobile.cs:line 9445
   at Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile.MoveToWorld(Point3D loc, Map map) in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Scripts\Mobiles\PlayerMobile.cs:line 2198
   at Server.Misc.CharacterCreation.EventSink_CharacterCreated(CharacterCreatedEventArgs args) in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Scripts\Misc\CharacterCreation.cs:line 257
   at Server.CharacterCreatedEventHandler.Invoke(CharacterCreatedEventArgs e)
   at Server.EventSink.InvokeCharacterCreated(CharacterCreatedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\EventSink.cs:line 2145
   at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.CreateCharacter70160(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 2716
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 342
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 129
   at Server.Core.Run() in C:\Users\rodri\Desktop\ServUO\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 681

After a few days of trying different things... I have no idea how to fix this... Anyone have any clue what's causing it or how to correct it?

Last edited:
I sent you the newer version. Sorry for that!
Thank you, and no problem!

Found something today....

Achievement1:
 Register(index++, new CraftBySkillAchievement(SkillName.Imbuing, "The Artificer", "Successfully imbue an item", 5, 1, index));

Is not doing anything. Imbuing an item does not cause the achievement to unlock

So I tried:

Achievement2:
Register(6969, new CraftBySkillAchievement(SkillName.Carpentry ,"The Novice Carpenter", "Craft 100 items from the Carpentry menu", 5, 100, 6970 ));

That doesn't seem to do anything either. Making items in carpentry does not cause anything to happen by itself.

Thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back