So add the line

Pm.BankBox.Dropitem(new Gold(10000));

Where do I add it in character creation?
Post automatically merged:

I want it to be added directly to their account. Is there an in game admin command that will allow me to credit a person's account with x amount of gold?

Actually proper Syntax would be

newChar.BankBox.DropItem(ticket);

and you could add it to the if (young) check in CharacterCreation. Means each account will only get the gold on the first created character, and not all subsequent characters.

if (young)
{
NewPlayerTicket ticket = new NewPlayerTicket
{
Owner = newChar
};

newChar.BankBox.DropItem(Gold(10000));
}

Would add 10k gold to a players bank, at the same time they get the new player ticket.

Actually proper Syntax would be

and you could add it to the if (young) check in CharacterCreation. Means each account will only get the gold on the first created character, and not all subsequent characters.

if (young)
{
NewPlayerTicket ticket = new NewPlayerTicket
{
Owner = newChar
};

newChar.BankBox.DropItem(Gold(10000));
}

Would add 10k gold to a players bank, at the same time they get the new player ticket.
Ok thank you. Now as far as adding it straight to their account from admin?

You could just give your players 10k gold coins...
[global addtopack gold 10000 where PlayerMobile

Would add 10k gold to the pack of every playermobile on your server. Includes offline characters.

No, checks were removed when gold was changed to virtual currency in the bank. You are able to trade players directly with money from your virtual storage.

If the admin really wants to give 1m, you could create a consumable item that gives 1 million gold.

Actually I just wrote the script quick. tmp.cs is a 1 million gold voucher. Can be added by admins using [add or [addtopack million

And when double clicked by a player adds 1 million coins to their virtual wallet.

Attachments

• tmp.cs
    1.9 KB · Views: 26
No, checks were removed when gold was changed to virtual currency in the bank. You are able to trade players directly with money from your virtual storage.

If the admin really wants to give 1m, you could create a consumable item that gives 1 million gold.

Actually I just wrote the script quick. tmp.cs is a 1 million gold voucher. Can be added by admins using [add or [addtopack million

And when double clicked by a player adds 1 million coins to their virtual wallet.
Awesome thank you

Checks are still available. There are a lot of player made quests that still give checks as well... I just added a check with [add bankcheck 1000000 You should be able to use a global command. (~Edit~ Yes I just test [global addtopack bankcheck 10000 where PlayerMobile and it works)
For new players you can add a check in the CharacterCreation.cs script.

C#:
            PackItem(new BankCheck(100000)); // Starting gold can be customized here
            PackItem(new Scissors());
            PackItem(new Welcometotheshard());
            PackItem(new SkillBallPlus());
            PackItem(new StatBall());

Checks are still available. There are a lot of player made quests that still give checks as well... I just added a check with [add bankcheck 1000000 You should be able to use a global command. (~Edit~ Yes I just test [global addtopack bankcheck 10000 where PlayerMobile and it works)
For new players you can add a check in the CharacterCreation.cs script.

C#:
            PackItem(new BankCheck(100000)); // Starting gold can be customized here
            PackItem(new Scissors());
            PackItem(new Welcometotheshard());
            PackItem(new SkillBallPlus());
            PackItem(new StatBall());
Awesome! Thank you

I am unsure if players can make a check at the bank (I think not), but the game still makes them. When I cash out of a slot machine, it gives me a check for my winnings (unless I lost it all ha ha )
You just double click it in your pack and it deposits into your bank. If you use the MasterLooter, you can drop it in that pack and it goes into that account.

Back