I'm new to this.so it may be an easy question for most, But how do you add new cave entrances. I can't find the art for it.

There are some smaller ones inside of Pandora's and UOFiddler- these would be the id numbers
8552 and 8553
8550 and 8551 you would just need a tele in front and inside the cave

Thank you for the quick reply. wasn't sure if I could do it IG or if I had to open the map like in a map editor can't seem to keep CentrED+ working to do anything there. Again Thank you !
[doublepost=1524265002][/doublepost]I did find the art in the Texture files on fiddler but how can you add those ? sorry I'm such a noob LOL

You either need to add them using Pandora's Box or by using the [add function on the server itself. In Pandora's Box they are in Items/Uncategorized. Just highlight Item in the middle window & type in the ItemID number into the ItemID box to the right of that. Then just click Add above that & target where you wish to place it. You may need to use [props to set it Movable False to keep it from deleting, but then all that's needed is adding the teleporter & setting it.

I perfer to build my own, using rocks and stalagmites ect..
upload_2018-4-21_9-46-14.png
[doublepost=1524318589][/doublepost]if you dont have a black background to use, just hue the stalagmites 1 and create your own black background, and Ice's GM Tool makes doing these soooo much easier ;)

Thank you ! I have been looking at options I finally got CentrED + to work but have no Idea how to run it really, it's all new to me so wish me luck!

Back