yes Djeryv now works :) very thanks !
Post automatically merged:

ah I think Dj, but is normal that on Centred+ i dont see all my customs things? for example i search with "Statue" Ok it searchs some statue, but not ALL the statues inside the art.mul, and they has set statue like name .

I'm having an issue with adding my custom wearables:
Currently when I add an in game plain dress, and change the itemid to my new dress number,
I can wear it fine and the animation shows as a dress when I walk around. What I am loosing is when I am sitting. Although when i use the info in tile data: anim # 400. all works corrctly even when i sit. but...

Here is what I did:
Added bmp dress into Itemid: 14370 0x3822
Added bmp dress graphic to gumpid: 60400 0xEBF0
Edited item in Tiledata: name= dress, anim#= 10400, Quality= 22, Check marked = weapon article A wearable
Added to bodydef: 10400 {447} 0

60400 - 50000 = 10400 is why i put in the number 10400 in anim#
If i change the bodydef to 400 {447} 0 all works perfectly, but isnt the 400 used for the male slot 50400??
If i use 400 does that mean I wont be able to use the slot 50400, because that would conflict with what I am using in slot 60400?
What am I doing wrong?

Anyone on an older client here that could tell me why we are having issues with custom wearables we are adding in? Followed tutorial but we are having this weird issue where sometimes the item disappears on the paperdoll, logging out and in seems to fix it and also going through a moongate or changing facet. It's only happening on custom items we added in, on client 7.015.1

Thank you for this guide! Does anyone know if there is a way to assign gender specific animations? For example, if I have a unisex item that is a robe, could I have it assign a dress animation for females and a robe animation for males? I tried to do something similar to what Sue mentioned above and had 104## {Dress Animation ##} and then 4## {Robe#} but that didn't work.

Yes, as Piotr writes. The Equipconf file is ready for this purpose. And I have to say, he works well with him. I'm glad it exists. The perfect choice for gender editing.

Back