Code:
HOW TO ADD PACK INSTINCT ON A CREATURE OR MONSTER 
This is just a snippet I found while searching for this subject on RunUO. It worked for me, so I'm sharing my research efforts with all of you. I hope you guys find this useful.

STEP 01: Open up BaseCreature.cs in your editor and find this section:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

public enum PackInstinct
{
     None = 0x0000,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STEP 02: Add your entry to the end. I followed the pattern present and used a (Hex) value 
         double that of the number before it (Hex). My example is: Dragon = 0x0100

public enum PackInstinct
{
     None = 0x0000,
     Canine = 0x0001,
     Ostard = 0x0002,
     Feline = 0x0004,
     Arachnid = 0x0008,
     Daemon = 0x0010,
     Bear = 0x0020,
     Equine = 0x0040,
     Bull = 0x0080,
     Dragon = 0x0100
}

STEP 03: Save the new BaseCreature.cs and then open up your creature or monster script. For
         my example I used the 'Dragon.cs'

STEP o4: Add the following line line of code to the creature or monster script:

public override PackInstinct PackInstinct{ get{ return PackInstinct.Dragon; } } 

STEP 05: Open up a cliloc viewer or editor and either look up a creature or monster cliloc 
         that is already present or create your own: Dragon = 1018105

STEP 06: Open up the AnimalLore.cs and find the following code:

if ( (c.PackInstinct & PackInstinct.Canine) != 0 )
    packInstinct = 1049570; // Canine

STEP 07: Add the following code below it:

else if ( (c.PackInstinct & PackInstinct.Dragon) != 0 )
         packInstinct = 1018105; // Dragon

Attachments

• AddingPackInstinct.rar
    792 bytes · Views: 17
Back