How big can addon be? Can an entire dungeon be created as an addon? Lets say the whole Deceit dungeon?

I tried the addongenerator script it just doesnt work good it doesnt capture tiles
Also it doesnt capture the size i want, thats why im asking if theres a max size
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

I once re-created the old town of Magincia as an addon for a 7.x client so they can be huge. I froze it again as a static though because anything not part of the map has to be sent to the client ~ 20 tiles at a time.

Addongen works just fine. You may have to edit it to reflect the new max number of art tiles in the client but it's very flexible.

Nope - it will grab statics too if you hit all the checkboxes. Also make sure the ID range matches the max tiles in your client.

Attachments

• addongen.jpg
    addongen.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 9
I see! Thanks. How can i check my client max tiles? Im on uofiddler i went to landtile. The last tile id is 16383 same goes to items. Thats my client cap?

Addongen can't include landtiles, only items.

Depending on the client version you use there are over 41,000 pieces of item artwork so you need to make sure the cap in the version of addongen you have goes that high.

Back