Looking for some friendly players and staff.
Non-paid of course.

Looking for some players to run around and help me place things around the shard.

IP
playuo.live
Port

Discord

Staff Applications

Please be advised, there are frequent changes and restarts from time to time correcting and fixing things.

Post automatically merged:

Shard is hosted on an:

HP ProLiant DL380 G7 Server
2x 3.46 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon Processors
64GB RAM
2x 240GB SSD

1Gbps Up/Down

Last edited:
I ended up going a different route, I was able to pull some stuff off the old shard and just reset everything, I'll update my post.

like the intro gump that gives me my acct info!! right on!
i created a character as a warrior and had no wep..
i dropped check in bank and it disappeared said it was deposited..
balance gives me only plat and secured gold totals!!
:)

Sircapted always check tutorials lots of
Information for the new banking system
It's in line with OSI publish 90/91 - Time of Legends virtual account gold.

All gold is now bound to your Account and can be accessed by all characters on your account.

Trading gold has been updated in that you can now type an amount of gold directly in to the trade gump.
Because of this new feature, bank checks became redundant for transferring large amounts of gold.
You can still withdraw stacks of gold coins from your gold account, say "withdraw 50000".

Basically, Banker.Withdraw, Banker.GetBalance, etc, now checks Account.TotalCurrency instead of looking for physical Gold and BankCheck items in your bank box.

There are options enabled in CurrentExpansion.cs which allows the server to automatically delete and convert Gold and BankChecks dropped in to the BankBox (that's why they vanish).

If you say "balance" to a banker, they should tell you the correct amount, including the gold that's "vanished" :D

Also 1 billion gold == 1 platinum.

[mystats
nice gump here... has bank virtual bank balance on it... :)
[mystats shows skill total 1571 and [level shows skill total 1584 ,,,,[]skill totals seem to differ? not a big difference
i like both setups..

Last edited:
Yes some of the commands are currently redundant and may show slightly different things as we adjust.

Discord channel added.

Looking for help setting up a deco mall, need someone to help me go through addons place them down and add them to vendor stones. This is a pretty time consuming task and we have roughly 2500 addons to choose from.

for that many items, you should use xmlspawner and use the feature SmartSpawning, so the only time the players see all the items is when they are close. to prevent lag from so many items.

Yeah I use smart spawning for all the spawners on the shard, but does that work with addons too? Never tried it before.

lol, yeah I do the same.. that or search here.
Seems to work with addons I didn't know it did, I knew you could do items but never thought to use it for an addon, good thing I've barely started building the area haha..

Back