We are needing GMs Devs, Admins, Scripters, counselors, world builders, and of coarse players.
Right now we are a 2 man team that are open minded looking for anyone that would like to be a part of a dream, a place of fantasy and fortune. In addition anyone with ideas and ambition are well welcomed. maybe you have a weapon set or armor set that needs an home. May be you have a monster base that is looking for a land to invade. maybe you can make a spawner spin around on hits head and do a back flip. we are open to new ideas imagination is your limit and imagination knows no bounds.

We are always making improvements, changes & updates; by adding more custom monsters, crafatables, dungeons and other surprises; to improve on your gaming experience!!!!! new expansion coming in January. new and fun systems as well as never before seen systems.

Age of Avatars has a unique blend of custom monsters, dungeons, skills, races, classes, spells, weapons, armor, craftables & events that will have you wondering what will be happening next. From our custom line of Dragons & Hydras to different types of Orcs, Class Spells & Items, Experience and Leveling System to the Custom Towns, Dungeons (and dungeon add-ons) will give you plenty to explore, encounter and kill (or die from). They vary from the mild for the new player to the very powerful to where you need a strong party of players to bring them down. But the rewards are also set by the challenge, from gold & tokens to rare ingredients, weapons, armor or jewelry. Trade, sell or use these items to hire someone with. Sell the ingredients to a craftsman and watch in awe as they forge a weapon of the gods! And then turns around and sells you the weapon.

Can you Traverse time and space, land, and dimension? Can you walk amongst the Gods and Demons? Do you have what it takes to live in my world? Then come and explore Age of Avatars Reborn/ Realm of the Dragons

Well ATM there are only two of us and work has gotten me tyed up most of the time so it's pick.

What can you do what is it you are looking to do?

i can deco, dev, admin, some scripting stuff, pretty much everything. im trying to get mine set up but i cant host mine just yet, so i have a buddy trying to host it but he's gone MIA...

Back