Albums, Tags, BBCodes, and more

Insanity

Rookie
You may have noticed that I've added the ability to make your own user albums. You can make the albums public, protected, view-able only to friends/followers, ect. I did this at the request of someone. Although if it gets abused, then I will get rid of it.

You can also now add tags to your threads. I plan to tweak this further so you can only tag threads in certain forums. But you may use it for now. You may also tag someone now by typing @ and the persons name. They will receive a notification of post that you tagged them in. Such as this.

Hands Of God

There are also new BBCodes that you can find under the Help tab, with full explanations on how to use them.

I plan to install and setup a FAQ system here on the forum soon once I get the ServUO publish released. Along with that, I will be building a wiki site for the project and site. I plan to allow anyone to contribute to the wiki, which will be done via your XenForo account.

I finally get a day off work tomorrow. So I hope to get a lot of work done on the actual server project, as I believe the site/forum is almost ready to go now.

Insanity

Rookie
Quick update, I've made it so you can change the style to be fluid or a fixed size. When you use fluid, the forum should take up 95% of the width. The fixed size is 976 pixels wide (unless anyone cares to report that this is too wide for their netbook/other small screen device, then I shall change the fixed size to something smaller.) You can find the option to change between fluid and fixed in the bottom left corner of the forum.