To Connect:
Lexia.easyuo.com
Port 2593

Links:
Player Guide
EasyUO forums

On Alexandria, you will find the most accurate free server to EA/Broadsword, with a custom touch for a wonderful play experience and excellent balance to PVP and PVE alike. Being the Official EasyUO freeshard, players are welcomed to macro, write and test EasyUO scripts to improve their game play experience. Staff is courteous and friendly, while pumping out new content on a consistent basis. Most players will be happy to hear that unattended resource gathering is highly frowned upon, and if player justice does not prevail, staff justice will (you will not be banned, but heavily inconvenienced)!

EA Features:
- Full Time of Legends, including Shadowguard, fully spawned Eodon and tribes, active and accurate Skill Masteries, Spirituality and Humility Virtues, etc.
- Full Stygian Abyss and High Seas, including smooth boat movement and Mouse Wheel Piloting, galleons, bounty/fish monger quests, etc.
- New Magincia, including Bazaar, Plants and House Placement
- Revamped Dungeons, including Despise, Shame and Covetous Void Spawn
- Hunstman Challenge
- Full Mondains Legacy
- Runic Reforging, and Random Loot Generator
- Armor Refinement

Custom Content:
- Arena Tournament System
- UO Defiance CTF Style Game
- Fully Functional Order/Chaos System with tons of incentives and items to choose from
- Schematic type items obtained from bosses to craft powerful artifacts
- Thieves Guild System
- Assassins Guild System
- Tons, tons more custom content!

Caps and Features:
- 720 skill Cap after 4 months
- 255 stat cap with stat scrolls
- 45 HCI/DCI Caps (not including racial bonuses)
- 15 SDI Cap in PVP (not including spell focus increase)

Last edited:
New updates include felucca ruleset in Ilshenar! Chances for goodies have been increased as part of a risk vs reward feature, including a chance of loot bumps, and named item drops(tunic reforge type items).

Update, Alexandria has just been published with Time of Legends:
- Shadowguard and artifacts
- Fully spawned Eodon, with new dinosaurs and tribes
- Fully functional Skill Masteries, integrated with bard masteries
- Spirituality and Humility Virtues
- Much more! Come check us out!!!

Did not know you were the creator of EasyUO.

I have enjoyed EasyUO for YEARS and you have had a HUGE impact on UO.

I am not the creator, simply a fellow scripter. I got the opportunity to develop for RunUO's free shard in 2012, and have been doing so since. But yes, easyuo was and is, hands down, the best tool for UO.

This is a brilliant shard, my love for ever ..People who created it were limited only by their imagination and could implement any great ideas. The best for all times, even the official OSI sometimes did not reach Lexia.For 4 years I still can not unravel his secrets, and he always surprises me with something.
Lexia showed how high a game development culture can be....

Last edited:
Back