Hi,
Was wondering if one of you wonderful wizards on wonders could script a mobile for me! lol
I have an idea for a champ spawn for the Christmas season and was wondering How to animate the snowman 0x2328(9000) to use the slime Animation (51). I have tried to think it through on what my steps would be but I get so confused. Id Like to set snowman as maybe monster in the First or second wave. with reindeer. I am not very good at scripting but I'm trying.
Echo.

you can make it look like an item is moving around by "attaching" it's location to an invisible mobile.
but if the item doesn't have art for facing all directions, then it won't look very good. so if it's moving north, or nw or some other direction, it would always be facing say SE. instead of "turning" like a mobile would.

but don't let my opinion overrule your own. if it works for you then go for it.

I posted my own version of it here: http://www.playuo.org/emu/index.php?threads/living-statue-base.1063/
and can't post on servuo right now but can later tonight when I have a chance

I see what your saying, Id need to have profile view from all four directions of the snowman. 3d hmmm interesting ... Thank You for the Info its very appreciated and I respect your opinion with upmost regard.

yes, I have them downloaded, just do not have much of a clue how to add them to shard. I'm learning as I go. I put the cart before the horse all the time!

Back