Hey guys,
Yet another scripter question. Trying to add Arya's Addon Generator to Runuo 2.5 and im getting these massive errors....Pleaseee Help me! Addon Gen would help us soooo much!
Thank you in advance!

Code:
Errors:
 + Custom Scripts/Arya Addon Generator.cs:
    CS0246: Line 214: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are
you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 214: 'Server.Map' does not contain a definition for 'GetTilesAt
' and no extension method 'GetTilesAt' accepting a first argument of type 'Serve
r.Map' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly referenc
e?)
    CS0246: Line 218: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are
    CS0246: Line 218: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are
    CS0246: Line 220: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are
    CS0246: Line 226: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are
    CS0246: Line 302: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are
    CS0246: Line 302: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are
    CS0246: Line 304: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are
    CS0246: Line 327: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are
    CS0246: Line 327: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are
    CS0246: Line 332: The type or namespace name 'Tile' could not be found (are

okay dropped that one into server and now im getting these errors... :'(

Code:
Errors:
 + Customs/[ServUO.com]-AddonGenerator.cs:
    CS0101: Line 27: The namespace 'Arya.Misc' already contains a definition for
 'AddonGenerator'
    CS0102: Line 651: The type 'Arya.Misc.AddonGenerator' already contains a def
inition for 'InternalTarget'
    CS0102: Line 692: The type 'Arya.Misc.AddonGenerator' already contains a def
inition for 'InternalGump'
    CS0101: Line 866: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition
 for 'CEOIdentifyAddon'

now i have quite a few itemid's that i would like to make into addons but they are above the 36665 itemid limit....is there a way for me to change it around so i can make those into addons? its neat looking deco and banners and stuff but it wont let me use addongen on them... the itemids are in the 29000's.

Must be a higher patch then, I believe Hammerhand also released this same CEO Addon- on Runuo you could check out his just to see if it contains those numbers. You tested these items in game to be sure you can see them? At some point I will update this but may not be until later in the week :)

yeah he gave me his on runuo forum but it contained the same string of itemid's still didnt work with these itemids and yes i can see the itemid's in game. its alot of neat deco items. some of them im going to add as an actual item. but some of them would only work well with them being addons.

I talked to him about it on runuo and he fixed it. now they should work. just gotta wait for my host to get the server up so i can test. but in the mean time, should i start a new thread or could i ask you a question on this one about errors from xmlspawner 2.0

Back