- Telescopes can be used to view constellations and other celestial objects.
- Constellations can be charted using the Cartography Mapmaker’s Pen to create a star chart.
- Constellations can be named via the star chart.
- A star chart can be turned into Willebrord the Astronomer at the Moonglow Telescope Astronomer’s Tent. Players that are the first to discover a constellation will have their discovery logged in the constellation ledger and be given a special title and recipe. Constellation names must be unique when submitting them to Willebrord.
- All constellations are shard unique. There are 1,000 constellations to discover.
- Visit the Astronomer’s tent at the Moonglow Telescope to learn more about the origins of Britannian Astronomy and how to use the telescope.