Jayce submitted a new resource:

Auction System for small Player base Server - Auction System

This is not my script I found it here http://www.playuo.org/clone_emu/index.php?resources/aryas-auction-system-tresdnis-auction-bot.42/

It works in so far as compiling once i eliminated Treasure maps from the items it auto stocks on the auction.

Setting up the auction system

• Use [initauction in-game, it will product a controller stone for the auction system itself.
  • Then, do [add auctionbotcontroller and target next to that stone. This will produce a controller for my auction bot system.
  • Create a character on your admin account named something like "Lord British" and pull them near the auction bot controller.
  • [props the auction bot controller, and set the auction bot as your newly created character.
  • Use [auctionbotrefresh to fill your auctions for the first time.
  • Auctions will automatically clean themselves up and be refreshed on their own from this point forward.
  • Spawn auctioners ([add auctioner) in your own created auction houses in towns, or your choosing.
  • Players can open the auction system by standing near them and saying "auction". Admins can use [auction from anywhere to manage the system and to see current auctions. For this great script
So please credit
Tresdni and
Arya
For this great script

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Now if I can just get it to put items besides regents and arrows on there ill be happy.... id like to not have them at all so i can have more useful items

searched all over and cant find anything Has anybody got anything for the auction to announce in public chat when a item is put on auction and bid on and sold ??? and also lookin for a clip to use gold from bank or masterlooter

change item name or comment them out for later use still searching for the announcement for when a item goes on auction or is sold or bid on any info ?:???

I tried to test this system but for some reason my account on JustUO is locked sad thing is i have never posted nor downloaded anything over there or i would try to help you!

attached the auction system We are using now it works with the latest patch (JustUo is what I use )

Attachments

• Auction System.zip
    69.3 KB · Views: 51
searched all over and cant find anything Has anybody got anything for the auction to announce in public chat when a item is put on auction and bid on and sold ??? and also lookin for a clip to use gold from bank or masterlooter

AuctionMessaging.cs should be a good place to start

From my testing it does not work no matter what is in the AuctionMessaging.cs. So i have been working on fixing it to work i have just been short on time sadly!

I wasn't aware of this My player base hadn't reported any problems then again I never truthfully asked them if messages were broadcasting I just kind of assumed they'd tell me if they were or not.

Yea i would just ask around and see what they say as i tested it for a little wile but like i said i have not been able to work on it sadly as i have been busy with 4 projects at this point.

Hi the download link is broken for this file... does anyone have an archive of this script? I solo a shard so would be great to have auctions.
This is Arya's auction system - tresdnis auction bot...

This is from an old RunUO.COM post and you have another version earlier in this thread. [link]

Attachments

• [post.6648] aryaauction2.zip
    80.4 KB · Views: 15
Back