1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad AI and no Young Player Status

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by adean79, Feb 10, 2019.

1. adean79

adean79 New Member

I noticed while playing that the mobs AI does not fight back nor do I have a Young Player Status (use to show over my head and no prompts when going through spawns). I downloaded the same UO Server via the instructions on our initial message on servuo and installed with the latest Client from the UO website and I would target creatures and attack them but they would not attack back. I am able to melee mobs but they just walk around. Even switched to War with my Mage and got the same results. Any ideas? Thanks everyone.

V/r

Adam

#1 adean79, Feb 10, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019 at 6:30 AM
  2. Milva

Admin Moderator

Is your char on admin/owner account?

Ways to lose your young status:
    • Having over 350 skill points (this includes logging in to Test Center and modifying stats/skills)
    • Having one or more skills over 80 points
    • Having 5 characters on one account
    • Using the advanced template to create a character
    • Playing longer than 40 hours
    • Saying "I renounce my young player status"

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. adean79

adean79 New Member

Why yes...yes it is lol. Oops. I guess that explains it?* Hides with the feeling of stupidity.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1