Tasanar

ServUO Developer
Oct 16, 2014
trueuo.com
Shard Name
Heritage
Donate
Donate money to this user
I have not had a chance to look at this yet. Is it OSI accurate? If so would love to see this get added to the repo. Bards need some love!

dmurphy

Admin
ServUO Developer
Feb 10, 2014
Looking through this a little it seems to be the code that was on the bard-masteries branch of ServUO last year (Removed for some reason, no idea how it happened)

Did you complete the code or is this just that code brought back?

Argalep

ServUO Developer
Aug 18, 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
www.quingis.com
Shard Name
Quingis UO
yes ,this code bard-masteries branch of ServUO last year. There were shortcomings in code.

Development:

- Book of Bardmasteries Features
- minor fix
- add Change Spell Mastery

indir (1).jpg indir.jpg

TAChuck

Jul 1, 2015
Montreal, Canada
www.uo-vieuxmonde.com
Shard Name
Vieux Monde
Hey there!

I couldn't resist to try this script and implement this to my shard. This is really awesome work.

I have a little problem in game. When I try to use a spell, it says that the spell is disable.

I tried to add it to Initializer.cs like this:

Code:
Register(700, typeof(Bard.InspireChant));
Register(701, typeof(Bard.InvigorateChant));
Register(702, typeof(Bard.ResilianceChant));
Register(703, typeof(Bard.PerseveranceChant));
Register(704, typeof(Bard.TribulationChant));
Register(705, typeof(Bard.DespairChant));
And I added "Bard" to CircleNames in the SpellRegistry.cs:

Code:
private static readonly string[] m_CircleNames = new string[]
        {
            "First",
            "Second",
            "Third",
            "Fourth",
            "Fifth",
            "Sixth",
            "Seventh",
            "Eighth",
            "Necromancy",
            "Chivalry",
            "Bushido",
            "Ninjitsu",
            "Spellweaving",
            #region Stygian Abyss
            "Mystic",
            "Bard"
            #endregion
        };
And still, all the chants seem to be disable.

Last edited:

Cips

Apr 28, 2016
I'm having trouble adding this to my shard. I tried to update player mobile and base creature without completely replacing my files but I may have missed something. I was having an error with bard helper in the mortal strike file and when I loaded the game up the quest givers were missing in Britain. Then when I tried to use a bard mastery I got a message saying the ability is blocked.

Jake

Feb 15, 2016
I'm having trouble adding this to my shard. I tried to update player mobile and base creature without completely replacing my files but I may have missed something. I was having an error with bard helper in the mortal strike file and when I loaded the game up the quest givers were missing in Britain. Then when I tried to use a bard mastery I got a message saying the ability is blocked.
Ok I got it working with the 1.7 update but I am still getting allot of Ultima Art errors when i restart the server forcing me to delete certain items. The server console keeps putting out the message "Ultima Art: Unable to read client files."

Jake

Feb 15, 2016
Ok I got it working with the 1.7 update but I am still getting allot of Ultima Art errors when i restart the server forcing me to delete certain items. The server console keeps putting out the message "Ultima Art: Unable to read client files."
Ok fixed the problem by removing the Collectors folder