I have not had a chance to look at this yet. Is it OSI accurate? If so would love to see this get added to the repo. Bards need some love!

Looking through this a little it seems to be the code that was on the bard-masteries branch of ServUO last year (Removed for some reason, no idea how it happened)

Did you complete the code or is this just that code brought back?

yes ,this code bard-masteries branch of ServUO last year. There were shortcomings in code.

Development:

- Book of Bardmasteries Features
- minor fix
- add Change Spell Mastery

indir (1).jpg indir.jpg

Hey there!

I couldn't resist to try this script and implement this to my shard. This is really awesome work.

I have a little problem in game. When I try to use a spell, it says that the spell is disable.

I tried to add it to Initializer.cs like this:

Code:
Register(700, typeof(Bard.InspireChant));
Register(701, typeof(Bard.InvigorateChant));
Register(702, typeof(Bard.ResilianceChant));
Register(703, typeof(Bard.PerseveranceChant));
Register(704, typeof(Bard.TribulationChant));
Register(705, typeof(Bard.DespairChant));

And I added "Bard" to CircleNames in the SpellRegistry.cs:

Code:
private static readonly string[] m_CircleNames = new string[]
        {
            "First",
            "Second",
            "Third",
            "Fourth",
            "Fifth",
            "Sixth",
            "Seventh",
            "Eighth",
            "Necromancy",
            "Chivalry",
            "Bushido",
            "Ninjitsu",
            "Spellweaving",
            #region Stygian Abyss
            "Mystic",
            "Bard"
            #endregion
        };

And still, all the chants seem to be disable.

Last edited:
I'm having trouble adding this to my shard. I tried to update player mobile and base creature without completely replacing my files but I may have missed something. I was having an error with bard helper in the mortal strike file and when I loaded the game up the quest givers were missing in Britain. Then when I tried to use a bard mastery I got a message saying the ability is blocked.

I'm having trouble adding this to my shard. I tried to update player mobile and base creature without completely replacing my files but I may have missed something. I was having an error with bard helper in the mortal strike file and when I loaded the game up the quest givers were missing in Britain. Then when I tried to use a bard mastery I got a message saying the ability is blocked.
Ok I got it working with the 1.7 update but I am still getting allot of Ultima Art errors when i restart the server forcing me to delete certain items. The server console keeps putting out the message "Ultima Art: Unable to read client files."

Ok I got it working with the 1.7 update but I am still getting allot of Ultima Art errors when i restart the server forcing me to delete certain items. The server console keeps putting out the message "Ultima Art: Unable to read client files."
Ok fixed the problem by removing the Collectors folder

I got a couple errors when putting scripts in. is there a way to fix this?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 28
MortalStrike.cs

add References

using Server.Spells.Bard;

and humility, associated with ServUO

bufficons.cs

Code:
CityTradeDeal = 0x466,
        Humility = 0x467

I was playing with the system earlier today, it seems there are more edits outside of the player mobile not in regions? I tried putting those cases in but caused errors with my server, so i only did the region edits and seems to work, i posted a picture of the error i get.

Also, it seems that the spell resilience does not give any poison resistance.

I have included pictures of the edits i was talking about and the error i get that does not allow me to restart then start my server. I have also included my playermobile.cs if anyone can look at it and see how to add it, because im sure it had troubles when i add it because i have the owltr system in, any help would be awesome!

Attachments

• edit 1.PNG
    edit 1.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 15
  • edit 2.PNG
    edit 2.PNG
    10.7 KB · Views: 15
  • error.PNG
    error.PNG
    3.2 KB · Views: 14
  • PlayerMobile.cs
    144.8 KB · Views: 4
Looks like your client is old, thats why your cliloc does not have the value that you try to read

Back