this error comes up when I start the server.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 5378.41025
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 2 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
OpenUO Error: Client files not found.
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Mobiles/AI/BaseAI.cs:
CS0029: Line 2746: Cannot implicitly convert type 'long' to 'System.DateTime
'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I have not made any changes to the file, so im not sure why it started showing up

if (m_Mobile.NextReacquireTime > Core.TickCount)
{
m_Mobile.FocusMob = null;
return false;
}
m_Mobile.NextReacquireTime = Core.TickCount + (int)m_Mobile.ReacquireDelay.TotalMilliseconds;
m_Mobile.DebugSay("Acquiring...");
Map map = m_Mobile.Map;
if (map != null)

the Italic and underlined line is the one that comes up in the error

Strange, my BaseAI has that exact same line(s) of code. Are you compiling this in Windows with Net Framework 4 ?

Looks like you might have changed the NextReaquireTime to a DateTime, did you make a change in BaseCreature.cs?

Look for this line in BaseCreature:

Code:
public long NextReacquireTime { get { return m_NextReacquireTime; } set { m_NextReacquireTime = value; } };

So you get it sorted I assume? :) Had me wondering how mine was compiling there for a minute, lol

yes I got it sorted..... it had a lot of errors until I got it down to that one. I'm new to scripting and all, but I pick up stuff fast. that one error though was a pain, I stayed up all night working on it until I through in the towel and posted for help. But with that last error I got fs animal taming system fully merged and working so far. we are testing it and haven't found any bugs yet. now working on daat99 owtl system.

OMG I actually did it.....fs animal taming system and daat99 owtl merged to my shard.....now lets hope there are no bugs.... so happy right now. just started even looking at script when I joined this site. Couldn't have done it without your forums... You guys have some awesome information and the people themselves are awesome, and great at explaining things....

Back