Blank Water Map 1.0

No permission to download

TheArt

Squire
Oct 21, 2018
Shard Name
Planes of Etria
TheArt submitted a new resource:

Blank Water Map - This is a blank water map for someone who want to make their own map.

So, I wanted to be able to draw a map from scratch on my own... Problem, you can't find a blank map anywhere!!!!

... This took a good chunk of of my day flattening the map to complete 0. No negatives, no positives. It is a water map that has the base number 0.

Now, keep in mind, from what I understand, some maps go below 0, some go above.

This map is a map that you can use to draw a map replacement of Felucca or Trammel. It is compatible with 7.0.15.1

From there, I'm not sure, but if...
Read more about this resource...

TheArt

Squire
Oct 21, 2018
Shard Name
Planes of Etria
What size is the map?
This map is a map that you can use to draw a map replacement of Felucca or Trammel. It is compatible with 7.0.15.1.

I made this map using CentrED+.

896 x 512

banno

Citizen
Jan 23, 2020
Thanks :) by chance do you have any information on how to use CentrED+? i have been trying to figure it out but to no avail i got the server to work and was able to log in but not sure about anything after that

Thanks for the help :)

TheArt

Squire
Oct 21, 2018
Shard Name
Planes of Etria

Here, it's not complete by any means and I need to do some updates but I essentially had to learn most of it on my own

banno

Citizen
Jan 23, 2020
So I tried to do a wipe of the map with the instructions you sent They are awesome BTW and this is what i come up with

1583506362770.png

any idea why the unused tile are there?

Thanks again for your help :)
Post automatically merged:

sorry some basic facts here are... Client 7.0.23.1 map0.mul

Attachments

TheArt

Squire
Oct 21, 2018
Shard Name
Planes of Etria
Ooooh..... That might be a problem then. We're using for ours, 7.0.15 and tiles might have change.