Hello all and everyone from the servuo community. I am looking for players to help out with finding issues, bugs, and find things that need to be tweeked. or you can just play for fun. Blood drained is a pvp/pve server. it is a High seas server. I want to give you a little more information then just client trash.
Our felucca has some difficult mobs but very rewarding item drops. Felucca is Not for the new especially since we have 2 players who are known to track people down if they make them mad. these 2 are Bobby and Roseanne. If you do by a chance join a faction Be careful because the same 2 people will find you.
we have a decent amount of customs and soon more to come. we do give rewards to referring a friend.
If you enjoy strong gear then this server is for you. what i mean by strong is gear that gives good attributes etc. the stat cap is 300 if it is stuck for you let one of the staff know which is located on the website below.

if any of this interests you please do join us we would love the players! If you do join by chance Pm Dracula and say "Servuo sent me" for a starter suit and weapon of choice. nothing to powerful nothing to weak just perfect for starting.

Ip: uoblooddrainedshard.ddns.net 2593

Website: http://uoblooddrained.webstarts.com/index.html?r=20151110223418

Email: [email protected]

If you have any questions email us. one of the staff or i will reply asap.

I hope to see you soon on Uoblooddrained!

-dracula

Back