win7
ServUO Version
current
Clean Servuo current as of today.

Download compile exe and run server.

Add BlueBook

open and write in it to page 2 or more.

Close the book

Reopen the book by double clicking on it.

All the information on page 1 and so on is missing. Seemed to save the last line but when I try to backspace it to the first page and close and reopen it that information was lost also.

Reactions: Candy Apple

PyrO

Jan 27, 2015
Enhanced client? Classic client? Wich do you use? I suspect it is a enhanced client packet bug

JGreen

Jul 16, 2019
I seen this happen since latest patch to client so, I looked and they changed books gumps to be bigger.

JGreen

Jul 16, 2019
I say its a packet change. I bet they changed the size of the packet. I wouldnt beable to tell you for sure maybe @Vorspire might have some insight on that.

Candy Apple

Nov 14, 2016
Welp thats not the only thing OSI messed up because now the killer pumpkin aka PumpkinHead dont work at all and even crashes you

Leonel Strouse

Oct 25, 2018
dragonknights.sytes.net
Shard Name
Sosaria
Donate
Donate money to this user
I am at 7.0.76.46 atm, I guess I will update and check.

Ok I updated and also downloaded a clean version of servuo, ran the Release.bat, started server, made account, signed into game [add bluebook, put book in my backpack, opened it and started writing in it for approx. 3 pages, closed book by right clicking on it and when I went to reopen it, the first 2 pages were missing. It seems to only be saving the last page of what I typed in the book.

Last edited: