Hi,
I'm using RunUO.

I'm making an addon for ships.

The problem is that it has two components and when the ship moves the components move at 2 x the ship speed, so for example if I move one left the components move 2 tiles left.

I've noticed this with house addons too. If you have an addon that is made up of, say, 5 items and you do [inc x 1 on it, then it moves 5 tiles instead of 1.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening? Otherwise I will just have to make it a single item item.

Thanks

Not familiar with Addons for boats. Are you modifying BaseBoat to accept lockdowns or something? Are you accounting for them in the UpdateComponents method? You might have to post your BaseBoat before anyone will begin to even understand where the problem might reside.

Thanks Lokai,
I didn't get that far with it as a multi and went with a single item instead and it works fine like that. I would like to re-visit multi-component boat addons though soon. I will look at UpdateComponents, thanks. I thought that canons and galleons would help but it appears that canons are a single item.

Back