Hi,

I'm looking for the place where body changes happen for different client versions and eras. I am currently set at UOR

I've been running client version 6.x.x.x for over a year now and I'm looking to move to 7.x.x.x but this has brought some problems with several creatures not showing the correct body. So if you take a pixie it no longer displays as a fairy type thing but as a wisp. A succubus displays as a harpy. The skeletal dragon displays as a regular dragon. This was all working fine with client 6.x.x.x

If I change the expansion to TOL then they all show up correctly.

Does anyone know how, why or where this changes, or how to make it work how I want it to?

Thanks

David

This seems to be handled by client and best I can tell it's through the SupportedFeatures packet sent to client. Just did a quick test with the change below and the client will use the new body types with core set to UOR. Not sure of any possible side effects this may cause as I didn't look into this too deep.

Search for this part of the table for UOR in Server\ExpansionInfo.cs
Code:
new ExpansionInfo(
    "Renaissance",
    ClientFlags.Trammel,
    FeatureFlags.ExpansionUOR,
    CharacterListFlags.ExpansionUOR,
    HousingFlags.None),

And change the FeatureFlags to LBR or above.
Code:
new ExpansionInfo(
    "Renaissance",
    ClientFlags.Trammel,
    FeatureFlags.ExpansionLBR, // <--- This line here
    CharacterListFlags.ExpansionUOR,
    HousingFlags.None),

Edit: Guess I should mention this requires a server recompile to work

Last edited:
Thanks, that does indeed bring the correct monster shapes back, but it also stops me walking into some houses and prevents me standing up against a west side wall. I can't get closer than one step to the east! It also makes me wonder what else is affected

Back