Hello, my name is Jessica. I used to run shards over 12 years ago and I just created a brand new shard. LOOKING for people to come in and I will make you a GM (Until we get to know each other a bit) , to help me build up my shard and bring players in. Come and help me make this shard one for the books! it will be a fun shard.. very player oriented. No donations needed. Please message me if you're interested :)

Last edited:
I would highly recommend that you bring people in as GM until you can determine their abilities and how trustworthy they are. Admins can reek havoc intentionally as well as unintentionally.

I have built a new shard. (I haven't played UO in 12 or so years.. I used to create servers and run them all the time, but its been awhile) I am looking for trustworthy people to come join me in this journey :) I would like to build a nice, player oriented shard, a fun shard, a shard where people can come and enjoy themselves. I am open to any ideas my team may have.. I want this to be fun! :) Please message me if you're interested.. thank you very much!

Jessica Kylie.

I've been CNS a few times on populated servers.

I probably won't do you any good tho, I just don't have enough time to dedicate to it than you would need.

But, I would very much like to visit you shard, if you leave the connection info here or in a PM, I very well might drop by tonight :)

I've been CNS a few times on populated servers.

I probably won't do you any good tho, I just don't have enough time to dedicate to it than you would need.

But, I would very much like to visit you shard, if you leave the connection info here or in a PM, I very well might drop by tonight :)

- Well I am really looking for any help :) its a big world for me to make all by myself. send me a message and I can send you the connection info :) i'd love for you to pop in.

What kind of server are you looking to build? I'm an old hand looking to get back into the game, started something like 11 years ago with the handle goofykid and chief2493.

Hello :) thank you for messaging me. I am looking for a couple people to help me build my shard. I want it to be a refreshing shard. There will be PvP (in designated areas so it doesn't interfere with players who aren't into that). I have also been looking at custom scripts online and adding them to the game to see what is interesting. I would like to make up weekly or every other day events. I want this to be a very player oriented shard, I want to put places in the UO world for players to voice their opinions, concerns, insight, and responses to how we're doing with the shard. I want to cater to the players, I want to get a solid staff team and a solid player base to work together as one to make a shard that is fun and everyone will enjoy. I want to make it fun.. I want to make special items to give away to players when they join, for events, things like that. I want to make a beautiful, fun shard that everyone can know and love.. but with a refreshing spin on things. I don't want staff that I just tell what to do, I want staff to join me to help me create this shard. I want staff with an open mind who can help me think of new ideas and ways to make this shard something special :) the way to have a fun shard is to have the staff work as a team, as well as the players helping us to make it more enjoyable for them :) I want all different kinds of players who enjoy different varieties of things to be able to come in and be able to enjoy themselves :) if this is something you're interested in, please let me know and we can talk further. Thank you :)

Back