1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bye For Now

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Insanity, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Insanity

Insanity Active Member

Well the day has come. Today I leave to pickup the moving truck and begin packing all my stuff to move more than a thousand miles away. I'll be shutting off my net here at home today, but will still have access to the forum/chat via my phone till I'm finished moving and settle in.

I'm not sure how long this will take. How ever, I still plan to use what little free time I have to work on the server and site when I can. I'll actually be purchasing Resource Manager tomorrow for the site/forum while on the road. Although won't have time to install it and set it up for a little while.

Although no worries. The project won't be put on hold as it is now worked on as a team. Other devs will still continue to contribute when they have the chance. You should still post bugs/suggestions also, as we'll continue to get to them.

Anyways, just felt the need to let everyone know that I may be a bit mia for the next week or two. You may reach me by sending me a personal message on the forum if need be though. Wish me good luck on my trip. Hope to maybe have something worth sharing with the community when I get settled in. My chat system rewrite is almost finished already, although I have a couple of other stuff I want to do too.

2. m309

Admin Moderator ServUO Developer

Good luck bro, safe trip.

3. LordHogFred

LordHogFred New Member

Have fun :)
    We'll try not to wreck the place while you're gone :p

Attached Files:

4. Milva

Admin Moderator

Yes have a safe trip hopefully you can enjoy some of your trip along the way! We will keep a good eye on everything here :)

5. Hands Of God

Hands Of God Shard Owner

God Speed to you Insanity. May everything go as planed.

6. GameSage

GameSage New Member

Have a safe trip man. Take it easy on the road.

7. Doc

Doc Member

Be careful man. There are some crazy people on the road ;) Wish you and family best of luck and safe trip.

8. stacey

stacey Member

have a safe move and good luck with the unpacking I move a year ago and I am still unpacking stuff lol