I am really having a hard time getting off the ground here. I downloaded the zip file off Git and its on my desktop, however when i go to unzip it, it will not let me unzip it into a folder i make on my C:/ drive. The data path errors and i get a mul data error. The path should work like C:/uo/client i named the folder Uo and i wanted to upzip my client into this folder but it refuses to let me. Any help, getting off the ground is so very much appreciated guys, being gone 2yrs seems to have taken alot of what i use to know away. Anyhow, thanks for any input. I just want to see my server start up with a crash.

When you unzip the download, everything is in a folder-so maybe just unzip on your desktop and then move it to your program files. For your Datapath, open Config folder, then look for DataPath.cfg copy and paste there for where your game client is. What windows are you using?

also its '\' not '/' and make sure that '#' sign infront of CustomPath, else its commented and it the server will take the default value wich means it will look into the registry

is anyone ever done a chat room on discord, maybe i could explain better what all is happening if there was a voice chat......fail fail fail still

For Razor
UO Data directory should look something like this
C:\Ultima Online Classic
as for client options just leave it as 2d client auto detect.

UOServer\config\datapath.cfg
You will also have to set DataPath.cfg (open in notepad) to something like this
CustomPath=C:\Ultima Online Classic

Back