zerodowned

I've done this a million times in the past but I came across this issue I can't get around with the newest repo

C:\WINDOWS\system32>C:\Program Files\UO SERVER\TEST SHARD\ServUO-master\bin\roslyn\csc.exe /r:"C:\Program Files\UO SERVER\TEST SHARD\ServUO-master\Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform.dll" /target:library /out:"C:\Program Files\UO SERVER\TEST SHARD\ServUO-master\Ultima.dll" /recurse:"C:\Program Files\UO SERVER\TEST SHARD\ServUO-master\Ultima\*.cs" /d:ServUO /d:NEWTIMERS /nowarn:0618 /nologo /unsafe /optimize
'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

And then it deletes my Ultima.dll file every time.

try it in a path that does not contain spaces

this is an uneducated guess, but has happened to me on linux and

'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command.

"C:\Program Files\" is in your path and has a space. It's almost like its not seeing anything past it.

Last edited:
Yeah for now the ServUO path cannot contain spaces if you want to use the compiler batch scripts. Alternatively it can be compiled in visual studio if you want to keep the folder structure.

try it in a path that does not contain spaces

this is an uneducated guess, but has happened to me on linux and

'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command.

"C:\Program Files\" is in your path and has a space. It's almost like its not seeing anything past it.

Thank you for point that out, was so use to it being able to read spaces that I didn't think twice about it

Yeah for now the ServUO path cannot contain spaces if you want to use the compiler batch scripts. Alternatively it can be compiled in visual studio if you want to keep the folder structure.

Why can't it read spaces now when it use to?
It's not an issue for me, I'm just curious.

Back