Hello Everybody,

I am new here, used to run RunUO, I just got my server setup and the world spawned.

When I try to pick up reagents off the ground it says Can't pick that up.

It seems I had the same problem in RunUO initially to and there was a setting I needed to change.

Thanks all!

There are some reagents that spawn in a few places as deco. As far as I know there is no default spawn for actual reagents built in to the server. Or at least not that I have seen.

Yeah, most emulators dumped reg spawns a long time ago. It's said to speed up worldsaves by reducing the item count. I don't know how much that would change anything with modern server hardware but they're so cheap that buying them from vendors is quicker and easier.

Many many years ago learning my first emulator, regs were the first spawn I created. It was the first change to the otherwise-empty world that I manged to make. It was real progress!

Post automatically merged:

The Supply Stones are included in Servuo 56.1

Last edited:
On the shard im currently developing im going back to regs on the ground, and removing LRC completely, vendors will sell regs but to a new player with 0 gold life will be tough.

I used a reg spawner that seems to be working just fine. Thanks all!
Found my way here because I was curious why none were spawning. Now I know. You said you has a script that would make them spawn? Its just me so long saves isnt an issue if it does affect it.
On the shard im currently developing im going back to regs on the ground, and removing LRC completely, vendors will sell regs but to a new player with 0 gold life will be tough.
Some of us long time players can remember the days before LRC. Running out of regs in the middle of a fight lol.

Back