Any idea why I can open the doors to a placed house but cant walk in? If this is in the wrong place please move it to the right forum.

Check your datapath.cs script and be sure this is pointed to your game client for the server-also what would your game client patch number be?

check your datapath.cs script and be sure this is pointed to your game client, also what patch number would the game client be?

Here is my datapath file. I had a friend help write it. I haven't touched scripts in over 10 years and I am a little rusty. The path that UO is installed on is C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic and we added:
if private static readonly string CustomPath = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Ultima Online Classic";

I am not sure if that is right or not. If you can offer help that would be awesome!

Attachments

• DataPath.cs
    3.6 KB · Views: 4
This would be an example -try adding the @
private static string CustomPath = @"C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Ultima Online Samurai Empire";

Did a clean uninstall and reinstall of UO and the Server... Server ran let me build the house and I could get in, went to create the world and now it crashes in the middle of it. Here is the Crash report. Seems to be right as it gets to spawning Mondains Legacy in the world. My client version is 7.0.52.2 which is the newest. I did not mess with the Datapath this time to see if it would just auto work as I didn't make a custom path for UO or anything.
[doublepost=1471711025][/doublepost]Still think it is a datapath issue, I took out the mondains deco and world spawned fine but on my server it kept saying Ultima Art: Unable to read client files, over and over. It continued to work and didn't crash but obviously there is something wrong there.

Attachments

• Crash report.txt
    3.2 KB · Views: 0
Did you try to run the server as administrator since you have the uo files on C:\programms?

Would you like to post how you solved the problem which could help others in the future with the same problem :) thanks

I was just putting my path in the wrong spot like an idiot. It is important to remember the run as admin too, forgot that once while testing and almost threw my keyboard :D

Back