Well I'm wanting to build my own maps, so I was looking around and found Centre on here. For some reason though, I try to log on and when I'm watching my runUO server, it disconnects me due to inactivity, I'm not sure what is going on there, it's not even saying I'm logging on with my GM account on the RUN UO server, just disconnects me. This is getting a little irritating as I'm trying to just make a home server I might bring online for others later. Depends on how much fun my friends and I have on it when I'm done with it.

Anyways, any help would be nice.

Oh and, for some reason Elves are not showing up properly, you only see the hair floating around despite it being the latest edition for the elves to be out, along with client 2.3 for RunUO.

If anyone can help me figure out what's going on here, I would greatly appreciate it. I would like to make it so my friend who wanted to play an elf in this game can play an elf on my server. If elves can't be played, I fear if I try to find a way to bring in other races to play (if that's even possible, I know my dad did it when he ran his own server way back when) that they won't work either.
Tried to log in:
upload_2018-2-20_0-3-57.png
This is What Happens:
upload_2018-2-20_0-4-16.png

Figured out what was wrong, the version I got didn't install all the proper files.
[doublepost=1519115457][/doublepost]And now it keeps crashing @_@ I don't know what I'm doing wrong, the server for it keeps crashing arg

CentreD and RunUO are two separate things, run with separate executables, so I'm confused by your issie. Is the CED server crashing, or your RunUO?

Back