hey guys, i got centered 7.9 today and noticed it has Multi support for adding to your maps. i added custom multies to my mul files but noticed they didnt come up in centered so i dove into the core files in centered and it seems like the multis are loaded via manual text input (which sucks bad) but im confused about the order it is in and entered. i found the small boat in centered's tileentry.xml and compared it to the multi.txt for the same boat but im having a hard time grasping why they look different and why they are entered the way they are etc. can anyone help me figure this out? centered has XYZ and the txt file has 4 sets of numbers and they are both in different orders... i need a second pair of eyes because my brain is fried... lol

Centered.png

Ignore the 4th number in the fiddler export and then have always found the numbers to be in the order of x/y/z. As for the order - just put them into excel and sort alphabetically and you should see that they line up. Iirc you can create your multis with uo architect and export it to a text file which can then be adjusted and entered directly into centred.

For the example you posted you can see it is:
x-2
y 1
z 0

Last edited:
Hey I appreciate you writing back. I also came across another one where the numbers in a txt file d dnt match any in its centered entry which is kind of weird... my buddy is putting together a pht script transfer them all into the proper entry format into tilesentry.xml. we decided we were going to drop the fourth number as a test bit I'm glad you confirmed we don't even need it :)

Some of the entries in centred are also wrong depending on which client version you have then they could be referring to incorrect tiles. Others are blocked as they can be found in virtualtiles.xml as unused. Delete these ID's from the unused section and centred will show them in the menu.

Back