Hi there! I am trying to install CentrED+ but when I do I keep getting this error message:

ai.imgur.com_Wi0VDDv.png

It seems to not get past this certain file and not sure why:

ai.imgur.com_jkkVEP8.png

Any ideas or suggestions would be great! Thank you!

I don’t know how to fix your issue, but I have experienced something similar with CentrED... it seems that their site isn’t working. I don’t know if this is permanent or just temporary on occasion for maintenance reasons.

Possibly problem caused that microsoft moved them and our mirror fails as we change domain from uoquint.ru to uoquint.com. You can try to replace it locacly in windows host file. (same download.uoquint.ru -> download.uoquint.com)

PS For future if you need my assistance better to write in CentrEd+ thread (in resource sections), as Im not following all threads on this forum...

I get no error at the install, just nothing after you put your password in on server setup. I put all the files in and even set up with full address for them, But nothing. I try to run the CentrED-plus and it says refused.
Tried to run it after the UO server is loaded and Nothing.
[doublepost=1534374840][/doublepost]I am trying to run 6 custom maps. have 3 basically set up, and having trouble getting the rest because of size limits.

Well, first of all centred have no any relation to UO server it use own server. If you can't login check server settings. On projects page you can find wiki with server and client configs description and other notes.after server configurated and launch you can see its output while connecting. If you dont see anything then ither you connect to wrong host/port or something blocks connection. Inthis case check router settings and firewalls configuration

Back