Hope I am in the right spot.
I spawn champion spawner
[Add ChampionSpawner

I raise it up to z +20 so alter is above ground then I start it but no mobs spawn? Anyone know why? Running RunUO 2.5

Did you set it for any of the champ spawns?

Yes so I create the spawner
[add championspawner
[set z 20 to the hidden sign wich raises the alter
upon double clicking it I then select the type of spawn (which is auto defaulted to Abyss)
then I set active true and I believe I should have spawns from that point but nothing spawns.

It might be a spawn which you manually activate it by using the Valor Virtue.-do you have it in Fel

It might be a spawn which you manually activate it by using the Valor Virtue.-do you have it in Fel

Yes I am in the fel facet and I also have tried starting it with Valor still nothing. I am still scratching my head at this one and will post a screen shot here as well.
[doublepost=1535934459][/doublepost]Champ Spawn.png

this is my championspawn.cs.
is there a more updated version of RunUO other than 2.5?

Attachments

• ChampionSpawn.cs
    29.2 KB · Views: 10
i haven't used runuo in a long time im using servuo as it actually gets updated ad runuo doesn't.

What is this for custom mod?

Code:
[CommandProperty( AccessLevel.GameMaster )]
        public int SpawnSzMod
        {
            get
            {
                return ( m_SPawnSzMod < 1 || m_SPawnSzMod > 12 ) ? 12 : m_SPawnSzMod;
            }
            set
            {
                m_SPawnSzMod = ( value < 1 || value > 12 ) ? 12 : value;
            }
        }
        private int m_SPawnSzMod;

I tweaked a version of runuo 2.0 i had i think to add in certain features ie artifacts and SOT;s

Please try and let me know.

I would also recommend that you upgrade to Servuo unless your running pre AOS

Attachments

• [ServUO.com]-ChampionSpawn.cs
    37.6 KB · Views: 13
i haven't used runuo in a long time im using servuo as it actually gets updated ad runuo doesn't.

What is this for custom mod?

Code:
        public int SpawnSzMod
        {
            get
            {
            }
            set
            {
            }
        }

I tweaked a version of runuo 2.0 i had i think to add in certain features ie artifacts and SOT;s

Please try and let me know.

I would also recommend that you upgrade to Servuo unless your running pre AOS
I will give this a shot now and see how it works. If I were to upgrade to Servuo would I need to reedit and add all my scripts? I also have over half of the world spawned by hand because I am entirely OCD about my spawns.

you can save the spawn files to XML or docs and easily reload them into a servuo world.

Chances are you would need to redo most scripts as there is a big change between Servuo and Runuo but this is because servuo is updated

Wow thank you so much the script you sent me worked. I had a issue with the shepardcrook.cs file but I easily fixed that and it went in fine. Everything is spawning as it is supposed too now. I think I will look into changing over to servuo in the near future here since as you said RunUO is unfortunately dead. Once again thank you so so much UoSidio!

it could have been something to do with.

Code:
        public int SpawnSzMod
        {
            get
            {
            }
            set
            {
            }
        }

dont know what this is about and it doesn't give much detail.

Dont thank me yet your shard might crash now if i missed something lol

Please do a complete champ and let me know :)

Code:
        public int SpawnSzMod
        {
            get
            {
            }
            set
            {
            }
        }

I will go over it in more detail in a little bit here and post an update on how it is working all the way through. I did see that part of the code myself and was unsure what it referred too. I did not mod it at all myself as its part of the fresh RunUO v2.5 download.

Code:
        public int SpawnSzMod
        {
            get
            {
            }
            set
            {
            }
        }

So I had a chance to test it out my kid has been sick so I was not able to do much the last few days. Spawns great works well however when I have it spawned and I reboot the server I get a fatal error with the ChampionSpawn.cs file. I am not at home right now to post the errors but I will when I get home. I corrected it for now by replacing the championspawn.cs you gave me with the original one. However now it doesn't work again haha

So for anyone that uses RunUO 2.6 the answer and fix to this is this file I have attached. It is the ChampionSpawn.cs file from RunUO 2.3 I pulled it from there and replaced the RunUO 2.6 ChampionSpawn.cs with the RunUO 2.3 ChampionSpawn.cs. I have fully tested it and it works like a charm with no exceptions or errors even after world save and the server is reloaded.

Attachments

• ChampionSpawn.cs
    28.7 KB · Views: 22
So for anyone that uses RunUO 2.6 the answer and fix to this is this file I have attached. It is the ChampionSpawn.cs file from RunUO 2.3 I pulled it from there and replaced the RunUO 2.6 ChampionSpawn.cs with the RunUO 2.3 ChampionSpawn.cs. I have fully tested it and it works like a charm with no exceptions or errors even after world save and the server is reloaded.
just wanted to say thanks for this script and thread. was useful for me today :D

Back