Hey guys and thanks for taking the time to read this!

So I have been directed to look under the RunicReforge.cs but from what I can tell all I can do is remove the name from the code to remove it from game and that's not what I'm looking for.

Basically what I am trying to do is lower the stats on all randomly generated magic items that players will get from hunting spawn. We have noticed that they are really just kind of high, a bit too high and were are just using the standard script that came with server.

Can someone point me to the correct file location so I can skim through it. Forgive me, I am self teaching and its been pretty good up til this point!

Thanks,
Nyght_Hex

RandomItemGenerator.cs

IN the runic reforging folder.

MaxBaseBudget = Config.Get("Loot.MaxBaseBudget", 700);
MinBaseBudget = Config.Get("Loot.MinBaseBudget", 150);
MaxProps = Config.Get("Loot.MaxProps", 11);
MaxAdjustedBudget = Config.Get("Loot.MaxAdjustedBudget", 1450);
MinAdjustedBudget = Config.Get("Loot.MinAdjustedBudget", 150);

These numbers control it.

There is also a Config for it in the Config folder called Loot.cfg. I suggest just editing the values there.

We have noticed that they are really just kind of high, a bit too high and were are just using the standard script that came with server.

If you go to searchuo.com (this site searches all vendors on real UO) and search for armor or weapons you will see that in a lot of cases what we have is actually much weaker than what is currently on real UO.

Tasanar,

Man as always you are a welcomed source of informational wealth!

I have never heard of the searchuo.com site I will have to check that out and see. If that is the case, how would I just limit the loot drop itself? Say it drops more minor magic then anything and decrease the percentage of the lesser, major, and legendary? I will take a look at this, if its in the same script just let me know (don't tell me how to change, I will never learn that way lol) I am just having a slight issue on finding were everything is placed at and basically what .cs does what mechanically in the game.

On a side note, can you clarify what "BaseBudget" and "adjustedBudget" means?
Is that referring to the drop rate or how many stats the item will have when its generated?
I could be wrong, but does the "maxprop" refer to its stats?

I believe it is before and after the luck property is applied.

Ill have to get back to you on the "types" check in RunicReforging.cs

Back