I'm wanting to start my own personal shard with player nudity can anyone give me some advice ,i am total new to scripts and servuo

Take off their clothes then. When your character starts, they start with default clothes so just click the clothes on your paperdoll and click-drag the clothing off of the paperdoll gump. You can drop the clothes in a pack or on the ground. Do this until all of their clothing is removed and enjoy the flower power.

That would be a kick ass server though...running into a dragon's lair fully naked with a butch knife yelling "die dragon...yer hoard be mine!" You would save a bunch of gold without having to buy armor. Just think how much the dragon population would be embarrassed by that defeat.

Take off their clothes then. When your character starts, they start with default clothes so just click the clothes on your paperdoll and click-drag the clothing off of the paperdoll gump. You can drop the clothes in a pack or on the ground. Do this until all of their clothing is removed and enjoy the flower power.

That would be a kick ass server though...running into a dragon's lair fully naked with a butch knife yelling "die dragon...yer hoard be mine!" You would save a bunch of gold without having to buy armor. Just think how much the dragon population would be embarrassed by that defeat.

LMAOO !! oh lord LMAOO!! well yes Sir i well awary of that type of (nudity) but i was thinking more along the lines of actual nude not lioncloth and gstring lmao but i do Thank You so much kind sir for the response :))

Oh...that is really nude. Flopping parts and all.

You have to change the paperdolls in the client files so they are nude. You can get the gumps from here...

...but you are on your own with the animations because I don't think anyone has a totally nude animation anywhere.

Since I did some "sword & sorcery" style "loin cloth" gameplay concepts recently, I did solve the nude problem for the animations without changing any animation files. You just need to convert the character hue from the higher 30000 numbers to the lower ones. So I put the line in red in CharacterCreation.cs:

newChar.Hue = newChar.Race.ClipSkinHue( args.Hue & 0x3FFF ) | 0x8000;

if ( newChar.Hue >= 33770 ){ newChar.Hue = newChar.Hue - 32768; }

If you already have characters in game, just put a similar line whenever they login and it will change their hue on their next login.

I changed the gumps to these ones as well for 400 and 401...

Oh...that is really nude. Flopping parts and all.

You have to change the paperdolls in the client files so they are nude. You can get the gumps from here...

...but you are on your own with the animations because I don't think anyone has a totally nude animation anywhere.
Thanks for the Link. I was also looking for the nude paperdoll. It was featured in the roleplay server Grimmwold. Sadly, they are gone but good times. There was a lot of custom visuals which they must have gotten from this source. I was just about to make a post looking for all of this but now I don't need to. Its been so long since Ive changed something like that Im gonna have to learn again. If you care to explain Id appreciate it. Regardless Thanks again.

Speaking of nude paperdolls. I actually was able to make a few of them just a few nights ago. Surprised there wasn't any made for elves or gargoyles.

Attachments

• OSI Paperdoll Nude Upgrades Collage.jpg
    OSI Paperdoll Nude Upgrades Collage.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 53
Speaking of nude paperdolls. I actually was able to make a few of them just a few nights ago. Surprised there wasn't any made for elves or gargoyles.
OMG LMFAO. The gargoyles have huge penis. The characters look great though. Thanks for sharing. I needed a better copy. Could you provide any assistance on how to change these or point me to a guide? Im still learning. Err well trying to learn. Mostly just confused right now. Anyways. Regards.

OMG LMFAO. The gargoyles have huge penis. The characters look great though. Thanks for sharing. I needed a better copy. Could you provide any assistance on how to change these or point me to a guide? Im still learning. Err well trying to learn. Mostly just confused right now. Anyways. Regards.

Well I guess this will have to do for now.

Attachments

• OSI Paperdoll Nude Upgrades.rar
    42.7 KB · Views: 29
When the whole wide world seems oh, so wrong…
And nothing I do seems very right.
I just imagine this legend, OverLord, running, eyes closed, butt ass naked through the forests of Minoc, with no concern other than the flapping noises of gargoyle peckers behind him. Chasing, dashing, flopping.... forevermore!

it is then that I breathe deeply and realize.. everything will be ok.

Back