Hy guys,

I wan ti ask whic is the best and stable patch of classic client for run with servuo.

I downloaded it from EA site and run ok but i cant patch with autopatcher.

So.. i need to patch manually? If yes how?

Otherwise is better unpatched for servuo?

Excuse me for my bad english, i hope u can understand.

Ty all

Hi all and sorry for my bad eng.

I want to ask wich is the best client for latest servuo.

I try the latest classic patched from uo site but some old program like ced+, pandoras,architect, dont run.

I also tried with 7.0.20. same problem except for pandora how run correctly.

Now.. for use architect and ced i need an old uo version like 5.9/6 ? Or its only my problem and this programs run also on latest uo version?

Another question.

There is a rock solid (stable) version of uo whic run correctly without issue with servuo?

I dont inderstand difference about this client..

I really need your help.. thanks if someone can help me!

ServUO runs with latest UO version (TOL), but im getting some bugs with Enhanced Client. Think with classic you don't get bugs.

About 3rd party programs you can't run anyone (or i don't find one that runs with latest clients). They are old, outdated, and won't work with latest client. So, the lastest UO version that you can use with thoise 3rd party programs is UO ML. You can run ServUO with UO ML great, with no bugs, but you can't use resources from upper versions (HS, TOL).

So, if you want to use ServUO, 3rd party progams like as you said, you have to use the latest ServUO version (and config it to use UO ML) and UO ML client: http://download.cnet.com/Ultima-Online-Mondain-s-Legacy-client/3000-7540_4-10432237.html

Ty mate very helpfull!!!

I have to patch it or its already ok?

For dont start another 3d, theres some custom free maps around here?

I try to buy from darkshard but i have no answer for a long time

Ty mate very helpfull!!!

I have to patch it or its already ok?

For dont start another 3d, theres some custom free maps around here?

I try to buy from darkshard but i have no answer for a long time

Don't patch UO ML or it will upgrade to uppers versions. Just install it. If you want use them, i recommend you use this custom client v5.0.8: http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/cGWOVH2d/file.html

It works with UOML and with EasyUO, Injection, and i think that will work with pandora, architect and ced+ too. I only tested it with EasyUo and Injection it works! You can open more than 1 time too.

Just install UOML, make a backup of client.exe and replace with those 5.0.8

About custom maps sorry i don't knew.

Don't patch UO ML or it will upgrade to uppers versions. Just install it. If you want use them, i recommend you use this custom client v5.0.8: http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/cGWOVH2d/file.html

It works with UOML and with EasyUO, Injection, and i think that will work with pandora, architect and ced+ too. I only tested it with EasyUo and Injection it works! You can open more than 1 time too.

Just install UOML, make a backup of client.exe and replace with those 5.0.8

About custom maps sorry i don't knew.

Perfect mate, after i test it!

Just a last question.. there is a link with a free download of ML? At your link it cost 30$

The game costs but the download is free. Its free to test and buy if you want

Ok compiled and run.

Now i have an issuee with architect.

Readme.txt say "put XXXX XXX XXX files in your core folder" wich is the core folder? there are many of this folder.

coreerror.png

I would guess the core folder would be the <servuodir>/Server folder that contains the server core (that builds the .EXE)

That picture is really hard to read- you should always copy and paste your error from the server screen
Also you really haven't stated what you have done so far with adding UOArt- I will add info for you to check just to be sure you have followed all the steps:
When you opened the ServUO Folder
Did you place these files there

System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
UOArchitectInterface.dll
OrbServerSDK.dll
------------------------------------------------
Also need to Open the Data Folder
then open Assemblies and add this at the bottom

System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
OrbServerSDK.dll
UOArchitectInterface.dll

-------------------------------------
UOArt folder which has Server goes into the custom folder
------------------------------------------------------------

UO Client folder (has small picture of house for the exe
Can go on your desktop for easy access
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure to also point uoart to your game folder and when you create your login use your admin account name and password

Ok i solved.. architect run perfecrtyl but with this version and client i have other problems..

1)Backpack dont run, also the bank [bank i cant put nothing into.
2) Megacliloc error when i click on pg

Server say: long packet +1

Hi milva i solved all with client 7 but ml version.

All run great now except preview in pandora and architect (but programs work normally)

@avoreen just out of curiosity, why would you recommend razor over that? I know from an admin point of view, razor doesn't support everything the OSI client does - for example I couldn't see any of my spawners with razor.

@avoreen just out of curiosity, why would you recommend razor over that? I know from an admin point of view, razor doesn't support everything the OSI client does - for example I couldn't see any of my spawners with razor.

Weird, I haven't tried it with servuo recently, but I never had an issue of not being able to see spawners in the past. I just suggested Razor as it has lots of extra "stuff" that makes playing the game more enjoyable. I guess I'll have to fire up a servuo sometime soon and see what kinda broken stuff I can find!

I use Razor with my ServUO test server and have no problem seeing the xml spawner or even the normal uo spawner - not sure why you would have that problem @TwilightRaven

Back