hey all, i've tried using a couple of different base clean uo servers. (as collected from : RunUO)
but no matter what i do i cannot place a boat. does any one have a clean version of runuo that will allow me to place boats?

Just same problem occurs to me. Nobody has answered that question for a year. I gave up and re-installed servuo. I guess the problem cames from Map definition or Tile ID.

I'm trying to run ServUO Repack 1.1, Publish 54, with Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic 7030
first 4 maps are in, But, just found that the ocian will not allow boats.
first 4 maps are Darkshard DVD maps
map0 Thanimur-7168,4096,0
map1_sosaria. 7168,4096,0
map2, tolore-2304, 1600 .
map3 ,Rlcore 2560, 2048,
Still looking for
Map4 , Map5.
I want to encourage Exploration.
I dont think of MoonGates as Exploration.
The server has Live loaded. some people say I need Centred, but my system won't allow me to load it.

Try change in MapDefinition.cs
C#:
MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = true; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0
to
C#:
MultiComponentList.PostHSFormat = false; // OSI Client Patch 7.0.9.0

if this doesn't solve your problem, try also enabling - TileMatrixPatch
C#:
TileMatrixPatch.Enabled = true; // OSI Client Patch 6.0.0.0

Thank you so much. works on some maps.
Now all I have to do is find a way for malas, and Ilshenar to allow sailing, they don't allow buy script?
these are TOLore map 3, and rlcore map 4. both maps still don't allow sailing. the first 3 do however.
Thanks to you.
And need someone to tell me how tp make maps 5 and 6. I used map generator to make map 5 and it gave me a mul file that was 1,003520 in size. with no statics, and 61,440 Staidx.
The map 4 had mul at 401,323, no statics, and staidx at 24,571.
This makes no sents to me as the map 5 is the smaller of the 2.

Last edited:
Now all I have to do is find a way for malas, and Ilshenar to allow sailing, they don't allow buy script?
Try add your maps in BaseBoat.cs in methods: StartCource and DoMovement
You can find there next lines:
C#:
Map != Map.Trammel && Map != Map.Felucca && Map != Map.Tokuno ... ... .

Back