alchimyst submitted a new resource:

Clean ServUO pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BODs - A clean install of publish 54 with working OWLTR 4 and Animal BODs already installed

This is an updated version of my ServUO pub 54 server repack with OWLTR4 and now stand alone Animal BODs installed for use with the latest client 7.0.50.0 .

This is recommended for clean server installs and will save many hours of banging your head against the table as the awesome OWLTR4 system is already installed and good to go.

New bonus with this repack is the inclusion of stand alone Animal Bods.
Just use the [helpinfo command and enable them from the menu and simply place FS...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks again alchimyst!

You can seriously thank Hammerhand for it...they're the ones that found a glitch with small musical bods and then went above and beyond figuring it out! :D
[doublepost=1466179402][/doublepost]BTW I was comparing the drag and drop version of Ronin's Animal BODS and the one included in his full FS:ATS system and there is a noticeable difference in rewards given between the two systems. Something to consider and look at depending on how awesome you want rewards to be. :)

Are you saying converting the rewards would be difficult? Or that making the lower level rewards better would be impossible? :rolleyes:

Like OMG it would be *so* difficult! ;)
And no i'm good, was just mentioning that there's a difference with things between the two versions. I'm personally used to the full FS:ATS with horse barding and wooden horses and whatnot...the stand alone does have some good ones though so I'll probably mix and match...although imho that pet control slot deed should be an auction item :D

Hello guys!

Maybe anyone can help ... i run this server but when i place a house with the houseplacement tool i cant get into the house something wrong with the stairs .... i fall thru them!

any idea for the reason? Client version i use is 7.0.7.1 Patch 23

https://i.imgur.com/mFoKJjw.png
[doublepost=1466327630][/doublepost]erm Thanks i think i found the fix already... Client issue ... tested a higher client seems to work so far

Thank you guys very much for working through this and getting this packed together for those of us who tried and failed :) This has been my biggest hold up with transitioning from RunUO 2.5 to ServUO. Now I can start building on this as a solid foundation. I just wanted to say thank you guys for the hard work!

*points to HH* ;)

I just packed it all together...they did the hardcore fixing!
And thanks...OWLTR and FS ATS were such pains that I really wished there was a start up package with them...and now there is. :D

-Alch

got some erros with trying to compile with windows:

Server\Network\Packets.cs(305,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'BuyItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or
an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(334,36): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(385,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(416,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'SellItemState' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\Interfaces.cs(32,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'BuyItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive
or an assembly reference?)
Server\Interfaces.cs(33,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name
'SellItemResponse' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Just a note for those who are looking to implement the full FS:ATS system, it's actually VERY easy using this build since the BODs and Animal Trainer are standalone and already in so you don't have to muck with anything related to the BODs or trying to merger the animal tranier.cs files (aka you can literally ignore anything related to BODS or AnimalTrainer). That said it leaves you with a handful of edits and you'll be good to go.

This is where I got the system from: http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/roningts-fs-ats-gen2-v1-0-0-for-runuo-v2-5.535778/

I've downloaded it and moved everything not needed into a folder. Btw obviously I did not make this...it was Ronin so all credit to him for original coding etc...etc...

The only distro edits i'm not 100% positive on if you need to do are basevendor and playervendor...but i'm pretty sure I made them.

Anyway keep in mind if you want to change things around with the bods to be "true" to the original system, it's easy enough to change the rewards and whatnot...all the files are there. I'm actually running with a hybrid and works great :D

Attachments

• FS-ATS Gen2.rar
    252.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Hello Having Problems With The Package Out Of the Box . The Items Seem To have Double Names .

problem names.jpg
Happens With Most Items . Anybody have a solution to this problem. Or where i could start to research this? I have Put out a lot of items. i hope it can be fixed with out putting items all back out.

Huh, weird...tested it with mine and i get the same thing. No idea what would be causing it. Hammerhand, any ideas? ;)

Simple problem. BaseWeapon.cs
Code:
        public override void AddNameProperty(ObjectPropertyList list)
        {
        //daat99 OWLTR start - custom resources
            string oreType = CraftResources.GetName(m_Resource);
            int level = CraftResources.GetIndex(m_Resource) + 1;

if (m_Quality == WeaponQuality.Exceptional)
            {
                if (level > 1 && !string.IsNullOrEmpty(oreType))
                    list.Add(1053100, "{0}\t{1}", oreType, GetNameString()); // exceptional ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
                else
                    list.Add(1050040, GetNameString()); // exceptional ~1_ITEMNAME~
            }
            else
            {
                if (level > 1 && !string.IsNullOrEmpty(oreType))
                    list.Add(1053099, "{0}\t{1}", oreType, GetNameString()); // ~1_oretype~ ~2_armortype~
                else
                    list.Add(GetNameString());

}
            //daat99 OWLTR end - custom resources

if (m_ReforgedPrefix != ReforgedPrefix.None || m_ReforgedSuffix != ReforgedSuffix.None)
            {
                if (m_ReforgedPrefix != ReforgedPrefix.None)
                {
                    int prefix = RunicReforging.GetPrefixName(m_ReforgedPrefix);

if (m_ReforgedSuffix == ReforgedSuffix.None)
                        list.Add(1151757, String.Format("#{0}\t{1}", prefix, GetNameString())); // ~1_PREFIX~ ~2_ITEM~
                    else
                        list.Add(1151756, String.Format("#{0}\t{1}\t#{2}", prefix, GetNameString(), RunicReforging.GetSuffixName(m_ReforgedSuffix))); // ~1_PREFIX~ ~2_ITEM~ of ~3_SUFFIX~
                }
                else if (m_ReforgedSuffix != ReforgedSuffix.None)
                    list.Add(1151758, String.Format("{0}\t#{1}", GetNameString(), RunicReforging.GetSuffixName(m_ReforgedSuffix))); // ~1_ITEM~ of ~2_SUFFIX~
           }
This is where the double names are coming from. The daat99 coding combined with the Reforged coding. Its calling for the items names twice. Need to remove one or the other. Either the Exceptional calls or the Reforging.
BaseArmor.cs has the reforging calls removed, so those will only have 1 name.

which one would you comment out i dont really want to cut out the wrong one lol . thanks hammerhand awesome load off my shoulders. Also does this mean that i am loosing one or the other benefits of having the code? Seems Pretty Important choice .

Dang Guess you cant cant have your ice cream and eat your cake to huh. Well it takes a big part out but decisions .....
[doublepost=1469086467][/doublepost]You wouldnt know why i cant compile the server do you ? With this package couldnt recompile from the start .

It was pre-compiled. Just dbl click the ServUO.exe to compile any changes. The core & everything else is already compiled.

There may be a way to combine them I just haven't tried yet. I guess I could give it a go.. maybe.. if I feel like it.. or someone begs a lot.. who knows, I may feel like being nice. ;)

Have I mentioned that HH is awesome? :D
Also just my two cents, reforging/imbuing is a pretty cool addition and my players love it so double names is a small price to pay.
I never even noticed it, i just thought it was like BROADSWORD (in gold text) and then another label saying broadsword lol.

In my ServUO Master pub 54 w/ OWLTR 4.0 I have them both in place.. Exceptional call AND the Reforging. This is what I get.
reg wep craftingScreenHunter_111 Jul. 21 10.35.jpg Reforge menu ScreenHunter_112 Jul. 21 10.36.jpg End result ScreenHunter_113 Jul. 21 10.37.jpg reg armor crafting reforge menuScreenHunter_114 Jul. 21 10.38.jpg End result ScreenHunter_115 Jul. 21 10.38.jpg No dbl names, no dbl nuttin'. And I made no alterations to anything. :p

Oh man that would be awesome hammerhand . I agree I I have left it in so far right now . Double names though kinda little annoying is all. If you could pretty please combine lol . "gets on hands a knees " HAIL HAMMERHAND

config - > datapath.cfg and add in your data path. If it persists run it as administrator

so i'm [add fsanimaltrainer and regular animaltrainer, but nither seems to have the option to get a pet bod

i Honestly do not think it is the actualy latest servuo 54 code as they have not been adding in the build version so the newest build of 54 is not in the current repack i will work this week to make a new repack with the CURRENT ServUO code 54 Build ?? with these in it, if you give me till friday latest i will post it by then as for the next 2 days i will not be able to be around... if someone else can have it done before that, that would be great :)

Hey Psychoman...I put this up quite a few months ago and yeah I see they added some things. In any event this is an incredibly heavily modified repack that took forever to get working. If i get some time i'll try a simple merge/overwrite with the latest pub to see if it all still works, but i'm betting it blows up terribly. Looks like you might have already tried with your post on the OWLTR resource. Is that that case since those timers look new?

-Alch

Okay for anyone else thats trying to use this code, the only issue i have found so far is when you try and recompile the servuo.exe, well thats an easy fix....
go to the following and change 1 file:
..\Server\ u will see a file called BaseVendor.cs.bck change that back to BaseVendor.cs (it's needed for the code)
i have looked over more then one copy or the Servuo disto and in every one of them there are 2 BaseVendor.cs files one in ..\Server\ the other is in ..\Scripts\Mobiles\NPCs\

Thats all u need to do and it works :) hope u enjoy :)

Okay for anyone else thats trying to use this code, the only issue i have found so far is when you try and recompile the servuo.exe, well thats an easy fix....
go to the following and change 1 file:
..\Server\ u will see a file called BaseVendor.cs.bck change that back to BaseVendor.cs (it's needed for the code)
i have looked over more then one copy or the Servuo disto and in every one of them there are 2 BaseVendor.cs files one in ..\Server\ the other is in ..\Scripts\Mobiles\NPCs\

Thats all u need to do and it works :) hope u enjoy :)

interested in what steps you took to get this to work with the latest pub. I tried merging/overwriting a little last night and it exploded everywhere. :)

This is not my release all i did was put a fix in it, i know it's an older release but people had issue when compiling it so i fixed why it was doing so and posted how to fix it yourself this is NOT the newest release it IS pub 54 but an older version of the PUB

yes, it's my release...i was thinking you got it to work with the latest pub. For the record you do not have to recompile it, just unzip and run servuo.exe (after setting datapath.cs correctly) and you're good to go. I'm pretty sure the basevendor.cs.bak was that way for a reason (probably to handle abods/owltr) so beware you'll probably run into issues going forward

yes, it's my release...i was thinking you got it to work with the latest pub. For the record you do not have to recompile it, just unzip and run servuo.exe (after setting datapath.cs correctly) and you're good to go. I'm pretty sure the basevendor.cs.bak was that way for a reason (probably to handle abods/owltr) so beware you'll probably run into issues going forward

I Agree but i add in new systems that does require a recompile thats why i had to put in a fix, it was very simple the BaseVendor in the Server folder was turned into a .bck instead of an active .cs file was very easy to fix once i knew what i was looking for :)

Back