Status
Not open for further replies.
alchimyst submitted a new resource:

Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 - This a fresh install of SevUO Publish 54 with OWLTR 4 already installed

Thanks to a ridiculous amount of help from HammerHand this is a Clean pub 54 with OWLTR4 repack designed for the latest UO Client 7.0.49.62/7.0.5.0.
Thanks goes out to Joshua as well for helping narrow down some weirdness. :D

I recommend this for starting a clean shard as distro files have been heavily modified and if you try to merge files it's going to explode on you. ;)

The goal of this is to give a running start to those starting out with ServUO with the awesome OWLTR system already in...

Read more about this resource...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Now it wont start yet I got this error. Is there something i need to do before I compile? I changed the data path
[doublepost=1465610586][/doublepost]Seems like base vendor is missing at server/BaseVendor.cs

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    32.8 KB · Views: 14
alchimyst updated Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 with a new update entry:

Small Carpenter BOD fix and Drag and Animal BODs added

This is the latest repack with a fix to small carpenter bods so you can now get small musical instrument bods requiring colored woods. I've also added in the drag and drop version of Animal BODs to this as well.

To enable Animal BODs use the [helpinfo command and enable them...it's the first thing on the list.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back