The past couple days I noticed I was seeing unused tiles on the server I play on. The server & I are both fully patched and have been. I can see everything on my laptop at work, but my desktop at home kept showing me unused tiles. So this morning I decided to reinstall the client to see if that was the issue. So I did.. this was the result..ScreenHunter_146 Oct. 26 09.05.jpg Paperdoll 1/2 naked even though the tunic is "there", no hair & the unused tiles are still unused tiles. I've uninstalled & reinstalled 3x now with the same issues each time. Any help would be appreciated.

I have had this issue in the past.

Especially with new items when they first come out.

1. Does your EA save files anywhere else? Like in a "User" folder?

2. Does UOSteam or Razor?

3. If you almost always use UOSteam, try in Razor. Same issue? (or vice versa)

Yeah, in Documents. Saveschardata.mul, desktop.uos, macros2d, Multicache, skillgrp.mul & uo .. that ones a config file.

Try removing them, then restarting UO. (you will lose macros)

Also try using another client to see if that fixes it. If it does it just narrows it down.

I would have issues where I would have no draw tiles even when fully patched. If I tried on another computer or got a new computer, sometimes they would go away. Leaving me to believe UO may cache some stuff for quick reference.

I use UOSteam, never really cared for razor. Figured out why my paperdoll was bald & 1/2 nakee... the hooded robe I was wearing was no longer visible. Got that off & my paperdoll is ok. I'll go try razor I guess.. *grumble* Kind of crazy that this started up just after the owner got the latest repo (I think she did at least).

And... no, it changed nothing. I've uninstalled/reinstalled the client 4x now with reboots in between each. Tried both UOSteam & Razor. Still unused tiles.

Some of them, yes. But apparently no one else seems to be having the problem. Full client patch 7.0.52.2. My robe was fine the last time I had tha player on. And like I said, I can see them just fine on my laptop at work, just not on my desktop at home. With pretty much the same everything. Same OS, same client patch.. I just dont get it.

Yeah that was how mine would work.

Would not show on one, but would show on another.

That leads me to believe UO may cache some files somewhere else maybe?

One of the items I can no longer see I can see in Pandoras Box art. I have the converted UOP's in a separate fully patched client w/ Pandys pointed to that as a custom UO client. But on the server, no such luck.

Found it! Users/"my name"/Local/AppData/VirtualStore/ProgramFiles(x86). Deleted the EAGames folders in that, logged into the server and there it all was.. like it should be. YAY!!

This should be saved!

I am sure others have asked this question a thousand times to themselves.

It has happened to me about 4 times since I started messing with RunUO and now ServUO.

This was my first time... guess I lost my "virginity" at a late age. lol Thx for pointing me in the semi right direction. Literally had to run a search for Electronic Arts on my hard drive, then scroll all the way to the bottom to find it. Then I wasnt even sure I had anything until I took a chance & deleted the files, then tried logging in. I got brave & it paid off for once. Unlike marriage, which I did twice. o_O

Back