Thanks Lokai for sharing your scripts with the community, I'm sure there will be a few who will check these out :)

Is there an updated version of this? I could swear I saw where you were supposed to be able to search words and numbers. I seam to only be able to search numbers with this.

Am I missing something?

Is there an updated version of this? I could swear I saw where you were supposed to be able to search words and numbers. I seam to only be able to search numbers with this.

Am I missing something?

You are correct. It has been able to do that a while, but this thread was not updated. Thanks!

Thank You!
[doublepost=1537276178][/doublepost]Ok, I took the old script out and put the "new" one in … but it is the same?? I still have no search by word option?? Or maybe I'm just missing it?? where is it on the gump where you search words?

Thank You!
[doublepost=1537276178][/doublepost]Ok, I took the old script out and put the "new" one in … but it is the same?? I still have no search by word option?? Or maybe I'm just missing it?? where is it on the gump where you search words?

For some reason when you post an update, even if you include a file, it will not upload the file unless you give it a version string. Don't know why it doesn't just make one based on the date, like it does when you first create a resource. Oh well. New one works now.

Back