Resource icon

Colorable Ridable Dragon (Takes a L Slot) 2020-10-02

No permission to download

TheArt

Rookie
I wonder if this could be made as a cs. file not a vd. file?
I mean, .bmp or .tiff for the programs used for it, yeah... but .vd is kind of like a massive .gif and with how the UO client is, you have to take a slot for a mount. You would have to reprogram the entire client.exe to change the dragon's slot to be ridable...

Candy Apple

Citizen
I mean, .bmp or .tiff for the programs used for it, yeah... but .vd is kind of like a massive .gif and with how the UO client is, you have to take a slot for a mount. You would have to reprogram the entire client.exe to change the dragon's slot to be ridable...
I think that's way above my little head LOL Nice work thoe I just can't use it :(

TheArt

Rookie
I think that's way above my little head LOL Nice work thoe I just can't use it :(
If you have UO Fiddler, then this is easy to insert. You go into fiddler, go to animations, click on the button below the animation (settings) then click 'animation edit'.

You can then use the VD to replace any of your mount graphics.
Post automatically merged:

After that, you can then change the dragons and drakes to use this animation... Though you're going to be giving up one of the other mounts to replace it with a ridable dragon.

TheArt

Rookie
how to find out about rideable slot or not?
Alright, so you will want to use ANIM 2 or higher if you want a seemless transition. You will want to use one of the known mounts like Swamp Dragons, or other L slotted creatures.