Status
Not open for further replies.
gametec submitted a new resource:

Complete Customizable Vendor For Newer Clients - Set Up Your Vendor To Take Custom Currency or Items For Barter...

I did not write this script, but I saw a lot of people had issues with getting the classic gump displayed without your clients freezing up. So I fixed it.

This requires XMLSpawner2

Enjoy!

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/runu-o-2-0-rc1-rc2-the-complete-customizable-vendor.91051/

One last thing: I regioned out all of the sections in the script. There are 26 of them and they can now be edited easier as I cleaned up the way the script looked so I could troubleshoot the problem...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you Sythen, I mean gametec.
but seriously, thank you

Lol... I used Sythen on the RunUO boards... but I have used gametec on other modding forums for quite some time. It associates me with a website url which I was going to use as a tutorial base to help people mod games like Skyrim and Fallout3...

I've since moved away from that and decided to stick with Ultima Online as my main creative outlet because my time is very limited now. I also figured it was time to grow up a little and unify my forum handles because I used to have quite a few.

I know how that feels Gametec, I use Talow now for my UO account type things, and Engale is my player name, that alone can get confusing.

Recently had an exploit pulled on my server allowing players to get free items, this file has the exploit fixed. I suggest all shard owners update their version if running this system. The version I updated was from PlayUO so also contains edits and cleanup from Tresendi.

So there was an issue with Tresendi's cleaned up version, that stops people opening the gumps at all. I didn't realise this as I was still using the old system. The new file is attached here. With the exploit fix and a tweak to Tresendi's updated code to allow the gumps to open again.
*edit, i also updated the file above to the new version to avoid any confusion/incorrect downloads*

Attachments

• CompletelyCustomizableVendor.cs
    109.2 KB · Views: 129
Ran into a strange issue here:
problem.PNG
This happens when you try to view items on a gold sink vendor.
It was working for some time, then bam it stopped working. All other vendors still function fine, this one just is having issues. I even reset it to jewel and vendor a few times and no dice. Could it have been an item I put on it for sale? Is there anyway to see the items and edit out the last few things?

Thanks!
[doublepost=1473557726][/doublepost]This is my version btw:

Attachments

• CompletelyCustomizableVendor.cs
    109.2 KB · Views: 37
What was the exploit? I few posts above Ce Jay released a version that claims the exploit is fixed. I am using his but want to make sure.

I checked with win-merge and it showed that the script put here by Ce Jay and the one by tr1age are identical.
Well shizzle I thought it was the updated one from JustUO. My bad. Thought they were different. Anywhooooooooo I just remade the stone to fix the issue but never got the bottom of it. I think it was maybe an item I put on it that broke it, but not sure yet. Still have the broken stone to mess around with.

Still just want to know what the original exploit was since I can not reference runuo right now, to make sure my shard stones are safe.

Still just want to know what the original exploit was since I can not reference runuo right now, to make sure my shard stones are safe.
You can get free items via razor etc. If you have an older version you should update.

The old version had an exploit that allowed you to access the admin menu by using the gump id from the assistant programs. It was fixed a while back.

Errors:
+ [RC2] Rewards System.cs:
CS0101: Line 17: 'definition' for 'Currency' already in the namespace '<global namespace>'
Contains
CS0102: Line 32: 'Currency' type already contains a definition for 'Payment'
CS0101: Line 363: A definition already exists for 'Reward' in the namespace '<global namespace>'
Contains
CS0102: Line 514: 'Reward' type already contains a definition for 'RestockInfo'
CS0101: Line 676: '<common namespace>' namespace already exists for 'RewardCollection'
Contains a definition
CS0101: Line 692: zate for 'WorldRewardVendors' namespace' '<generic namespace>'
N contains a definition
CS0101: Line 708: 'EditItemGump' namespace '' <generic namespace> 'already exists for' EditItemGump '
Contains definition
CS0101: Line 945: An existing definition for 'Exhibit' in the '<common namespace>' namespace
Contains
CS0101: Line 1044: 'ViewItemGump' already has a name field of '<global namespace>'
Contains definition

I'm having issues with setting the stone to a custom xmlatt as a "source of funds".

I click xmlatt button and type the att name but it never sticks, continues to use gold

EDIT: never mind, i got it now-
You click xml attachment button, type of the name of the xmlattachement in the box, and then target yourself or someone who has that attachment.
Then another window pops up and you choose what attribute of the attachment you want to use for payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back