I am getting this upon launching with ConPVP, I am not sure what I need to fix in playermobile.cs

Errors:
+ Custom/ConPVP/Tournament.cs:
CS1061: Line 3181: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 3182: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 3217: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 3218: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelPlayer' and no accessible extension method 'DuelPlayer' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 1187: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelContext' and no accessible extension method 'DuelContext' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 711: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelContext' and no accessible extension method 'DuelContext' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 818: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelContext' and no accessible extension method 'DuelContext' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 260: 'PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition for 'DuelContext' and no accessible extension method 'DuelContext' accepting a first argument of type 'PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Custom/ConPVP/SafeZone.cs:

And it goes on!

Back